Sign in to follow this  
flyfishaz

Unit 23 late rifle.

That's a really nice bull! And a great bonus, as you know , is you had time to field dress and get it hung/loaded  without worrying about losing the meat due to warm temps!  When you get a chance can you let us know rifle/bullet combo?  Due to the almost unending choice of artillery, it's always interesting to me what was was used .  I'm sorta the nostalgic type and use a 1946 Remington 300 H&H magnum for deer and elk.   Thanks

• Like 4

Wowzers

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AzNative63 said:

That's a really nice bull! And a great bonus, as you know , is you had time to field dress and get it hung/loaded  without worrying about losing the meat due to warm temps!  When you get a chance can you let us know rifle/bullet combo?  Due to the almost unending choice of artillery, it's always interesting to me what was was used .  I'm sorta the nostalgic type and use a 1946 Remington 300 H&H magnum for deer and elk.   Thanks

Thanks!  I was shooting a Fierce Firearms Edge in .300 Win Mag.  200g ELD-X with 80g of Retumbo seated SAAMI.  I shot one time at 350 yards.

• Like 1