Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Son broke his femur

My son was at chucky cheese and fell out of the monster truck ride and broke his femur. I learned  real quick that he is one tuff little four year old. I wasn’t there for when it happened but man has he been tuff for the aftermath. Can’t believe he broke the biggest bone in body for his first injury. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery. Getting a wheelchair delivered today so we can at lest get out and do some trout fishing at the community lakes around me that they are stocking with trout. Any prayers will help! Thanks guys 

D99F6BD6-92B2-475E-8BF7-0F2B03381560.jpeg

A375A1C5-43AD-4ED4-A0B3-03CD8B6390BD.jpeg

2E97B906-231E-419E-B974-F18384B0C63E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 4

Poor guy.  Prayers to him and a speedy recovery!! 

• Thanks 1

dang! how high was that ride to snap his femur like that? 

tough guy for sure!

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Holy sheet!  That is one tough hombre.  He just earned his "Man card" early.

Lance stole my sentiments.  If I lived in the Valley, I'd head over and take that tough dude fishing, too!  Good luck to both of you.  It was 8 years ago today that my daughter dislocated her knee cap (7 years old) playing soccer.  That was a LONG recovery period with her stubborn personality.  Good luck to your son and the rest of your family!

• Thanks 1

OUCH! Prayer for quick healing and lots of trout! Good luck keeping him contained long enough to heal!

Hopefully everything heals up fine.  My daughter broke all the bones across the top of her foot when she was about 3.  Everything healed up fine except for the growth plate in one of her toes.  She now has a short 4th toe.  And my buddy broke his leg when he was a kid and it is about an inch shorter than the other one now.  He has to wear inserts to level it out.