Sign in to follow this  
Cohunter1989

Rifle seasons.

14 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I can't believe I am reading this too. Somebody needs more than a Helmet. My God!............BOB1

We don't all follow made up lingo. I'd rather stick to the regs. 

For some reason this movie quote kept running through my mind while reading this thread.... :D

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I have 10 fingers...

...no you have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs

.... 10 fingers

......no you have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs

.... You're stupid

.... No, You're stupid

That Crap you read on the internet...

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

if someone said the 3rd hunt, id know they were talking about after thanksgiving. im pretty sure everyone knows that 

You can’t say thanksgiving hunt. G&F give it dates and hunt numbers.  How will anyone know what you are talking about.  Lol.  Come on now you have to admit that’s funny C-Fanatic.  

16 minutes ago, grey curse said:

You can’t say thanksgiving hunt. G&F give it dates and hunt numbers.  How will anyone know what you are talking about.  Lol.  Come on now you have to admit that’s funny C-Fanatic.  

I never said you can't say thanksgiving hunt. That would be a lot better than saying I have the 5th season Coues hunt. 

27 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

I never said you can't say thanksgiving hunt. That would be a lot better than saying I have the 5th season Coues hunt. 

Isn’t there only one unit with a 5th coues season? So if someone said 5th coues season, it would be obvious which one 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Isn’t there only one unit with a 5th coues season? So if someone said 5th coues season, it would be obvious which one 

I dunno, check the regs. Use the hunt number lol.

6 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

I dunno, check the regs. Use the hunt number lol.

I did use the hunt number...number 4