Sign in to follow this  
bhuntin

42 sheep 2019 /w vid

Big thanks to Eric and Josh and the team at Arizona Desert Outfitters,cant say enough about their help helping me fulfill my dream of harvesting a sheep. Great guys all !  Will post better pics when I have them. 6.5 creed more 143 grain eldx 409 yard shot peak to peak. played in cholla needles for over half an hour waiting for him to get up.Gotta love standing up and having ticks all over your pants and shirt

sheep up.jpg

IMG_E6564.JPG

IMG_E6565.JPG

IMG_E6566.JPG

IMG_6600.jpg

Screenshot 2019-12-16 12.44.45.png

Screenshot 2019-12-16 12.43.54.png

Screenshot 2019-12-16 12.42.57.png

• Like 21
  • Wow! 1

WOW! full curl plus! Beautiful ram, congratulations!

Not sure whats more impressive, his rack or his sack?

• Like 1

gross 169.75   net 168...couple of measurements fell in chipping( 170 plus) if no chips..horn length 36.75 left side  35.5 right side. we watched him all summer long...lots of character and he was a horse( body size).He was fighting the day we caught up with him.We knew chipping would affect score but I didn't care,hes a beast  AZGFD aged him @ 9 years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bhuntin said:

gross 169.75   net 168...couple of measurements fell in chipping( 170 plus) if no chips..horn length 36.75 left side  35.5 right side. we watched him all summer long...lots of character and he was a horse( body size).He was fighting the day we caught up with him.We knew chipping would affect score but I didn't care,hes a beast

I know the chunks missing cost score but absolutely love the character.  That is a badass ram!

• Like 1