520HUNT

New Deleted post

Just now, CatfishKev said:

It's really not all that big. Its all about the camera angle. 😉

If nothing else I missed a chance for you to show me how to work a camera. I just spent a few days in 35b. But I killed a nice buck. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oz31p said:

If nothing else I missed a chance for you to show me how to work a camera. I just spent a few days in 35b. But I killed a nice buck. 

Right on man congrats. You gonna post it? I'm working days and nights trying to get caught up on jobs. Hoping to get my wife out this weekend or next. Still trying to get her her first deer.

33 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Dude posted a nice 4x4 he killed. Trophy said "sick 4x4" then went back and erased and said "nevemrind" and then posted a new post and said "is that a nose ring like chicks wear?". Dude was butt hurt and thought he erased the first comment because of his nose ring. Trophy explained he was gonna change the sick 4x4 comment to something about trump, and then changed his and put nevermind.  

I then advised him to be nice and explained that I had piercings and pink hair at one point in my life.  Mentioned that my weenie was pierced.  Some people were surprised, some were not.  

Then trophy and outdoor writer exchanged formalities for a minute and then I went back to talking about my weiner and how I can pee in a urinal and still pee on the guy next to me at the same time.  Lots of weiner talk in that thread.

If anyone wants to see pics of said Weiner look me up on grinder. My handle is HorskokKev

I’m actually not surprised. Don’t wanna see it (kinda do) but yeah.....

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Anyone remember dudes handle from the other thread?

Doomride I think

Some of you guys are messed up in a bizarr kinda way

56 minutes ago, Delw said:

Doomride I think

Yep it was Doomride. I remembered cuz I thought what a odd name.

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Dude posted a nice 4x4 he killed. Trophy said "sick 4x4" then went back and erased and said "nevemrind" and then posted a new post and said "is that a nose ring like chicks wear?". Dude was butt hurt and thought he erased the first comment because of his nose ring. Trophy explained he was gonna change the sick 4x4 comment to something about trump, and then changed his and put nevermind.  

I then advised him to be nice and explained that I had piercings and pink hair at one point in my life.  Mentioned that my weenie was pierced.  Some people were surprised, some were not.  

Then trophy and outdoor writer exchanged formalities for a minute and then I went back to talking about my weiner and how I can pee in a urinal and still pee on the guy next to me at the same time.  Lots of weiner talk in that thread.

If anyone wants to see pics of said Weiner look me up on grinder. My handle is HorskokKev

So much for protecting the names of the not innocent.    

Really? Look me up on grinder? WTH?  You tell your kids that too?   You may as well change your handle on here now .  CatfishKev, RIP.

1 hour ago, Delw said:

Doomride I think

This place is a g rated Disney production compared to the crap we’ve heard (and said) in the machine shops.  I don’t think anything here would make you blush. 

Some of you fellas do seem a little tightly wound.  Maybe log off once in a while, and spend more time drinking beers and hammering your ole ladies.  Speaking of which, my third beer is just about gone, which means I gotta go!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Right on man congrats. You gonna post it? I'm working days and nights trying to get caught up on jobs. Hoping to get my wife out this weekend or next. Still trying to get her her first deer.

Thanks, I doubt it. 

im sure she’ll have a chance. 

I'm still on the fence of which is dumber...nose rings or flat brimmed hats. Really takes balls to wear either one as they both look effing stupid.

• Like 1

One thing that always amazed me about nose rings is do people even have a clue as to the origin and purpose of a nose ring? 

I didn't even get to read the original post.................... 

A nose ring is a ring made of metal designed to be installed through the nasal septum of pigs (to prevent them from rooting) as well as domestic cattle, usually bulls. ... Nose rings are used to encourage the weaning of young calves by discouraging them from suckling. Nose rings in bulls are commonly used to help control or lead the animal!nosering.jpg.7e4e5b858789b914becff8b4ae195b1e.jpgpigring.jpg.759a4cb13415361c531c5d386dae28cf.jpg

People who have extra holes in their heads should wear castration bands.  At least flat brim hats keep the sun off of ugly😎 face.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

One thing that always amazed me about nose rings is do people even have a clue as to the origin and purpose of a nose ring? 

I didn't even get to read the original post.................... 

A nose ring is a ring made of metal designed to be installed through the nasal septum of pigs (to prevent them from rooting) as well as domestic cattle, usually bulls. ... Nose rings are used to encourage the weaning of young calves by discouraging them from suckling. Nose rings in bulls are commonly used to help control or lead the animal!nosering.jpg.7e4e5b858789b914becff8b4ae195b1e.jpgpigring.jpg.759a4cb13415361c531c5d386dae28cf.jpg

That calf wear the S&M brand?

Was amazed at how little children would ride water buffalos to school in se Asia with a single rein tied to the buffs nose ring.

14 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

For a minute I thought the deleted post was a picture of a deer shot by Lark with a .270 under power lines near a corn bagger's pile of corn near tail cams stolen by Blake and defended by noballs, I mean nobull.

Lark would have used a 7mm-08.