Sign in to follow this  
creed

2020 regs

17 minutes ago, Delw said:

is the population managment hunts new this year? I dotn remember seeing them before.

They’ve always been in there. 

8 hours ago, bigorange said:

Is it just me or is that pronghorn buck on the cover taking a leak?

Little known fact, that is the last pronghorn buck in Arizona

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I believe a lot of bull tag numbers went down? I sure hope so. It also seems that they have decided to end their early rifle hunt before the archery hunt experiment.

3 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I believe a lot of bull tag numbers went down? I sure hope so. It also seems that they have decided to end their early rifle hunt before the archery hunt experiment.

5b south has the muzzleloader before the archery hunt

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, rossislider said:

I actually think this has turned out really well for the unit’s they have done it in. This year in 3C, the rifle hunt had very little rut action but hunter’s tagged some nice bulls in prerut patterns and away from cows. The archery hunters I know had a pretty dang amazing rut experience. 

• Like 1

I feel like having early rifle before archery is a win-win. The outfitters complain about it a lot because they make most of their money on archery hunts and the rifle hunters take some of the cream off the top. The rifle hunters that have waited 20+ years for a tag get first crack at the bulls before they are busted and the archery hunters get to hunt more of the prime rut. I'm probably in the minority but if i were to draw an early rifle bull tag, I'd rather it be before the archery season. 

• Like 10