Sign in to follow this  
Delw

29 palms ca anyone know the area

Daughters husband might be coming home for the holidays, short of me driving up there to get him. is there any other methods to get him here?

Guess the closest airport is Ontario but its a 2 hour drive and about 300+ bucks for the ride then + airfair. I was thinking of putting him on a greyhound from indio to glendale. but do they have shuttles that run from the marine base to Indio? he just got stationed there today.

Daughters coming home to from Pensicola airstation shes a marine there. but hers was easy jump on plane and arrive in phx.

Thanks

If you like the kid then don't put him on a greyhound. It would take a 5 1/2 hour trip and turn it into a 8 hour trip. Plus there's a bunch of low life's on them.

Oh yeah. dang I dont know if I like him enough to drive up there and back that would cut in on my deer hunting time .

my understanding is its a 4 hour trip each way if I drive. I havent been that way in forever.

Thanks

Palm Springs has an airport. Way closer than Ontario. Pretty sure he would have to fly on American Airlines.

Palm Springs airport Skywest flies under the American name for 300-400 round trip

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Your not his daddy, let the boy figure it out. 

HAHA I got a weak spot for kids, The Warden on the other hand said he can get a bus hes a marine and a big kid he can handle it.

• Haha 1

Thanks for the help guys, seems he and some buddies figured it out.

He and some buddies are flying out of palm springs.

• Like 4