Sign in to follow this  
NewHunter

Del-ton DT Sport Lite AR w/ a few accessories

Selling a DT Sport Lite. I'm the second owner. I've put maybe 200 rounds through it. First owner didn't put much more than that, so still in brand new condition. Has a UTG 3-12x44 30mm scope that is mounted and I can include or can take off (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004KRA4YG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_zxW.DbFA6780P). 

I don't really want to give up any mags, this isn't my only AR, but can throw a few in. 

Looking to get either $550 with everything, $500 without the scope, or a shotgun plus cash in trade (Benelli Supernova it something along the lines). 

I'm located in Gilbert and can meet most places in the Phoenix area. 

20191221_225415.jpg

20191221_225427.jpg

20191221_225445.jpg

Tough time to sell an AR. Roughly 400 rounds down the barrel does not make it almost new, that's probably a little embellishment.

The furniture is what brand? Anything special? Single stage trigger or two stage? Since parts are available to put one together for $300, why is this one worth $650 besides love? What are the add-ons and their values? Special barrel? Adjustable gas block or gas key? Nitride barrel and bolt? Is bolt chrome lined? Ni bcg or tn bcg? Ambi anything?

You say you have several. Why are you selling this one? Mags are cheap, $5 to $10 usually.

If you want to sell it for the higher price, tell us why. 223, 223 Wylde, 556, what caliber? We see the front grip and ergo pistol grip. What else?

Magpul adjustable stock and grips, 5.56 NATO, 400 rounds down the barrel is barely broken in, scope is $90 new, stock DT Sport is $600 in most stores, maybe cheaper online but then you pay for shipping. I'm not form on price. I have 2 ARs, I only "need" 1.

That's helpful. Now we have more knowledge on the gun. In my mind, 400 rounds is lightly used, but not almost new. Just a matter of opinion. You are certainly entitled to yours and you did list the approximate number of rounds which is the best way, by all means.

There are many vendors who give free shipping, especially right now. I won't list all of the places. Even the big guys are offering free shipping.

I'm putting a few guns together for $300 and Todd at Southern Xpress can vouch for me.

Complete Anderson lowers were $119 and decent uppers were $139. BCG's were $46, and that's all retail. Wholesale was even less. Not Delt-on, but Del-ton isn't any better in my opinion. Not a good time to sell, great time to buy.

Magpul is nice. That's a plus. UTG functions, but it's not Vortex , Luepold, Nikon, etc.

I'm not being mean, just explaining from my perspective. If I'm off, feel free to correct me with facts or someone else chime in.

• Like 1

I'd love it if your opinion included an offer.... You're probably right on a lot of points, I'm definitely not as smart as you when it comes to this. From my standpoint some people like to buy complete and some like to build. I'd rather buy a complete setup for more than build for less based on convenience. I'm negotiable on price, it's just a starting point.

• Like 3

Also, a build with the parts you mentioned and then the Magpul furniture and scope is probably around 500-550 depending on where you get everything and shipping (not always free). I updated my price to something a little more accurate for a "lightly used" Del-ton. 

Also, I'd much rather trade for a decent shotgun or another gun. 

Boarman03, I don't mind calling out someone when they are blatantly trying to rip someone off, but for being a new member here with so few posts of your own, and bashing the post, maybe you should lighten up a bit.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

That's helpful. Now we have more knowledge on the gun. In my mind, 400 rounds is lightly used, but not almost new. Just a matter of opinion. You are certainly entitled to yours and you did list the approximate number of rounds which is the best way, by all means.

There are many vendors who give free shipping, especially right now. I won't list all of the places. Even the big guys are offering free shipping.

I'm putting a few guns together for $300 and Todd at Southern Xpress can vouch for me.

I will take a couple of them guns for $300 when your finished with them. Should I contact Todd?😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

I missed the part that said "Boarman03" you need to buy this rifle! I'll also take one of your quality ar's for $300. 

• Like 3