Sign in to follow this  
NewHunter

Del-ton DT Sport Lite AR w/ a few accessories

PM me and I'll send you the vendors so you can do your own. I have no problem sharing info. I wasn't telling him how much to sell his for, just trying to get him to explain what he had and why it was worth the money. I told him I didn't need the gun, but through the pm's we had a frank discussion. I didn't mean for the post with the amount I've been able to build several for to go where it did, I'm still learning how to have private discussions versus public ones .

Furthermore, I am not forcing, nor trying to force anybody to do anything. 

He has a 5.56 (223 is not the same) barrel with an unstated finish and approximately 400rnds down the Barrel. Del-ton model with Magpul upgraded stock, pistol grip, and fore grip/bipod. his scope is a UTG red dot. Unknown bcg finish. 

Are these not import points to know? Read back through what I said. When did I say he had to sell it to me? I wasn't bashing, but asking him to explain what he had and why it was worth what he was asking. Never said it wasn't worth it on this post. He asked me for an offer and I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T NEED IT, but I also told him what to me it was worth and why and that someone else could pay more. Just wanted him to evaluate what he had and what he wanted out of it. EVEN SAID SO in the PM.

AR's are down. Many other guns are down. Bass Pro had Savage Compases for net $205.00 after rebate. Complete AR's in Tempe sold for about $300 a couple of months back. I'm not setting the prices, you give me way too much credit for power if you think I do.

We have the internet to research prices.

I value your input. Mockery solves nothing. I was not the one acting as a bully, but I do need to be more careful.

Where I'm wrong on the points, show me. I'm certainly not perfect. But again, I can tell you where my research and pricing comes from, and I'm willing to share -- for free.

13 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Tough time to sell an AR. Roughly 400 rounds down the barrel does not make it almost new, that's probably a little embellishment.

The furniture is what brand? Anything special? Single stage trigger or two stage? Since parts are available to put one together for $300, why is this one worth $650 besides love? What are the add-ons and their values? Special barrel? Adjustable gas block or gas key? Nitride barrel and bolt? Is bolt chrome lined? Ni bcg or tn bcg? Ambi anything?

Just an FYI, I am not a dealer or a reseller. There is no immediate gain for me. I don't sell guns as a rule. I had a couple of friends talk me out of some AR's but they got them either as a gift, or for what I paid for them. I'm not here for profit, just knowledge. Not a lot of need to post. Those who know me know.

Here’s the specs in unstated finish etc glad I could be of service to you boatman

Barrel:

• 4140 Steel
  • 16" Length, 1x9 Twist
  • Carbine Gas System
  • Threaded Muzzle, A2 Flash Hider
  • Manganese Phosphated
  • Phosphated under Standard A2 Front Sight Base
  • Lightweight Profile

Chamber:

• 5.56 Nato

Bolt & Carrier:

• Phosphated 8620 Steel Carrier Assembly
  • Carpenter 158 Bolt
  • Heat Treated and Plated
  • Mil-Spec
  • Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
  • Carrier Key - Chrome Lined, attached with Grade 8 Screws
  • Properly Staked & Sealed Gas Key

Handguards:

• Carbine Length
  • Aluminum Delta Ring
  • Single Heat Shield

Upper Receiver:

• Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
  • A3 Flat Top w/ White T-Marks
  • Hard Coat Anodized
  • Bore’s Surface is coated with dry film lube, over anodized surface
  • Mil-Spec
  • Open Ejection Port (This model does not have an ejection port cover or Forward Assist)
  • Right Hand Ejection

Lower Receiver:

• Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
  • Hard Coat Anodized
  • Mil-Spec
  • Aluminum Triggerguard & Mag Catch Button
  • Semi-Auto
  • A2 Grip

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

That is clear.

Who gives a shoot what he has or what he’s selling the gas’r for if your not interested in buying it? Do you go to random car lots on the weekends and give them the same run down then walk out the door. Just to educate them? You act as if he is trying to “sell” you the gun. He is very simply “offering” the gun for sale. It’s his gun, his price! It’s your money, your choice to click back on the page! Keep coueswhitetail clean brothers and keep you opinions or “2 cents” to yourselves unless it’s constructive please. Thanks new hunter for “offering” your rifle to all the gentlemen and nice gals on the site. Merry Christmas to all and all a good night. 

• Like 6

Well I think it is a good deal especially since you are willing to take a Benelli in as partial.. did you get bit by duck fever? ;) good luck with the sale!

I will keep my eyes out for a supernova but let me suggest Stoeger M3000 3" or a m3500 3.5". The Stoeger is a excellent gun and you will not find a bad review on them and semi auto so less recoil.. if mag shooting 3 or 3.5" is what you are looking to do for ducks or yotes etc. You can find used for $400ish

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

Well I think it is a good deal especially since you are willing to take a Benelli in as partial.. did you get bit by duck fever? ;) good luck with the sale!

I will keep my eyes out for a supernova but let me suggest Stoeger M3000 3" or a m3500 3.5". The Stoeger is a excellent gun and you will not find a bad review on them and semi auto so less recoil.. if mag shooting 3 or 3.5" is what you are looking to do for ducks or yotes etc. You can find used for $400ish

I'm open to different types of shotguns. I like the Benelli, but I can be flexible. My BIL picked one up recently and I love it.

• Like 1