Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Killer Home Depot deal

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Ole catfish is the cwt alpha dog? Congratulations Kevin! I knew you’d make it to the top one day!

What can I say, its lonely at the top.

Cant wait to tell my wife I've finally made it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Ole catfish is the cwt alpha dog? Congratulations Kevin! I knew you’d make it to the top one day!

Lol. Exactly what i was thinking

• Like 3

Man sounds like a bunch of Palosi democrats, do what I say not what I do.. Yes it is lonely at the top. Your going thru the Buffalo ritual , when the big dog goes down the less dominant pounce.  And by the way who cares about the suck hole home depot down there. Lol

Hahaha, lonely at the top... sounds like woody has been listening to too much rap music.  Remember when you used to get all ate up over guys using handymen instead of licensed electricians....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never talk ethics, religion and politics in mixed company.

I say who cares about this whole thread., F home depot and if a guy wants to save money thats his perogative. I wouldn't go thru line that many times tho.  Merry Xmas all......................BOB!

23 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Man didnt think this would turn into a thing.  They had a good deal going on and I thought I would share.  It was one of the pro desk people that even told me about it.  Didnt know until later that it was a mistake.  Dont worry I only saved $130. Even employees were buying crap! 

You should know that everything turns into something here.

• Like 1

Time to let it go and enjoy Christmas, prime rib just hit the stove, lobster and crab legs are thawing..

Ok i will chime in, Every year for the last 3 years I have let Home Depot pay for my winter grass. I always ask if they will give me $75 off if I sign up for a credit card. Sometimes i gotta use my sales bargaining skills but they always agree. I just cancel the card when the first payment clears. Thank you Home Depot, until next year!

• Like 2

At the home depot managers meeting yesterday...

"How de we stop Kev from getting such good deals?"

Screenshot_20191225-094035_Google.thumb.jpg.8289bd786328eabe39f6a54529758d4b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vowell said:

Ok i will chime in, Every year for the last 3 years I have let Home Depot pay for my winter grass. I always ask if they will give me $75 off if I sign up for a credit card. Sometimes i gotta use my sales bargaining skills but they always agree. I just cancel the card when the first payment clears. Thank you Home Depot, until next year!

You and catfish would be bad business partners 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1