vitalzone

turned in Bull tags

12 hours ago, AZLance said:

What about if you're sick? Is it ok to turn in tag late if you're sick?

What about if you blow your engine the day before thanksgiving pulling your trailer up sunset point on the way to 5B late rifle elk hunt?  Is it ok to turn your tag in then?

If your dumb enuf to put a hunt number that has snow potential and it does snow I have no pity for you and no you shouldnt turn your tag in.

• Like 4

What the heck difference does it make what someone else uses point guard for? You didn't draw the tag so it really doesn't matter. The only real effect it would have is if it's a max point guy and you won't draw that tag next year unless your in that pool.Just does not make since what folks complain about. And yes I realize I am complaining lol.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, knothead said:

What about if you blow your engine the day before thanksgiving pulling your trailer up sunset point on the way to 5B late rifle elk hunt?  Is it ok to turn your tag in then?

Na

• Like 1

Did any of you guys come to game n fish meetings to express your feelings about the point guard program? I'm sure game and fish did this to benefit from the cash it generates to help our wildlife.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TOBY said:

Point guard should be for emergencies and not horn growth.

Point guard is about raising money for G&F 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Na

Well then they must have done it right because they didn't turn in their tags.  Against my advice, they held on to their tags (2) and did not hunt at all.  These were older gentlemen in their sixties & seventies each had 5 points.  

37 minutes ago, knothead said:

Well then they must have done it right because they didn't turn in their tags.  Against my advice, they held on to their tags (2) and did not hunt at all.  These were older gentlemen in their sixties & seventies each had 5 points.  

rent/borrow a car, stay in a hotel. pull out all the stops, its the catalina wine mixer. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, maximus said:

i love this forum on a rainy day😁!!

But, it is bad weather outside.  😁

• Like 1

Good let them turn them in, less elk killed in 22. Let the herd  come back..