Sign in to follow this  
recurveman

Best place to buy Honda SXS

Looking to buy a new Honda pioneer 1000-5 in the next week.   Where is the best place to buy it.  I think the place in Rye is good for Polaris but I do t think they carry Honda.  If I could save sales tax that would be $1500-2000 in savings.     

thanks.  

18 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Anywhere but Ridenow.

Plus one!  I hate that place!  You can't get a straight out answer on a price OTD, they try to get you to talk to a sales manager,  who then  asks what you want your payments to be, and they will not give you an OTD price, as they say " that's not how we sell vehicles".  WTH?  Plus their service department is a bunch of dip sticks.

I just bought one from Western Honda best price i could find

I have had a few friends make the drive to Gila Outdoors in Safford, not sure if they do the hondas though. Might be worth to make the call

I've bought 3 from Ride Now, got great deals and Oscar in the Service department rocks!  Has always done whatever it took to do things right and get me the best deal.

I bought mine from Western Honda.  Easy to deal with, got an OTD price over the phone/ internet, showed up with the cash and walked out for the EXACT price quoted.  I took their OTD price to ridenow and they tried to dick me around for an hour and said if I can buy one for that price, then go do it, but they can't get down that low.  Their way of trying to match the price was to discount the accessories and warranty they wanted to sell me.  Western Honda is the place to go.

THERE IS ONE FOR SALE on CWT that is sweet - hope you don't buy it because I want to LOL - need to see how the year ends. 

• Like 1

that used one is a screaming deal for sure, I don't need a s x s, but was tempted.

Bought one at Western Honda.   If you think the used one for sale on CWT is a good deal then the one I just bought from Western Honda is a GREAT deal.   I ended up with a new 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 limited edition.   Since I was at Ride Now I had them shoot me a price on the same unit.   The were almost 3K higher than Western Honda for the same exact unit.    I think WH is getting a great deal directly from Honda and just crushing Ride Now.   Picking it up Tuesday and then time to make some mods to the machine!!!!!!!   

I also bought mine from Western Honda.  I looked everywhere and they had the lowest prices I could find. And they had great service.  I had horrible service at Ridenow just trying to get a quote.  They acted like they didn't care at all about doing business with me.

When I was buying mine, I was price shopping.  I had a local dealer make me a great offer.  When I talked the deal over with Western Honda, the salesman actually sold me on the local dealer's deal.  Said he wanted my business, but concluded the local deal was better than he could do.  My next Honda deal will not be made without giving those guys a chance to earn my money.  I appreciated the honesty.

Ride now is a rip-off.   You can do better at iron city or in rye.  You can get a fully loaded sxs at either of these places vs a basic bare bones model at ride bow.  

they are only good for their showroom.  Local and a good selection to figure out what you like.