Sign in to follow this  
recurveman

Best place to buy Honda SXS

I live a long way from town and do a lot of comparisons over the internet and phone. I called the Peoria Ride Now and asked their price on a Honda. The salesman wanted to know what offers from other dealers I had. I wouldn't tell him and he went off on a rant calling me an f'ing A-hole. I drove the 50 miles to discuss it with him only to find a pathetic 140 pound big mouth.

Lots of internet tough guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Green Bullet said:

Ride now is a rip-off.   You can do better at iron city or in rye.  You can get a fully loaded sxs at either of these places vs a basic bare bones model at ride bow.  

they are only good for their showroom.  Local and a good selection to figure out what you like.  

True! I just bought my 2020 Ranger 1000 XP Crew Camo for thousands less than Ride Now at Iron City Polaris. Didnt even try to upsell me on anything I didnt ask about. Ride Now will have their finance guy shove their shitty diamond extended warranty down your throat. Ill never step foot in there again except for the parts department if I absolutely had to.

3 hours ago, creed said:

I live a long way from town and do a lot of comparisons over the internet and phone. I called the Peoria Ride Now and asked their price on a Honda. The salesman wanted to know what offers from other dealers I had. I wouldn't tell him and he went off on a rant calling me an f'ing A-hole. I drove the 50 miles to discuss it with him only to find a pathetic 140 pound big mouth.

Lots of internet tough guys.

Wow, crazy.

FYI, if you ever have your Honda serviced or have warranty work done at ride now, make sure you check the oil levels before driving it. It took them three times to get my engine oil filled to the right level. Even worse, they gave my Honda back to me with no oil in the sub transmission. 

I put my Honda through some paces last weekend and it did awesome!!!!!!!   Went through some really challenging country and it handled it like a pro.    Super happy so far.