ruppart

***SOLD PF*** FS: Tikka T3x Stainless SuperLite 7mm-08

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS; THANKS!***

Got this rifle a little over 2 years ago, but found I like the balance of the T3x Lite (no fluting) a little better in the B&C stock my rifles usually wear.   Great little rifle, though.  Would keep this one around for my son, except he's not interested in hunting big game. Had some fun installing a LimbSaver recoil pad and painting the factory stock.  Nothing fancy, just some krylon and imagination.  Applied some of Brownell's black Alumi-Hyde to remove what I perceived to be too much glare off of the original brushed stainless finish. But ended up removing it, because...well, side note, that stuff's terrible.  :)  There's some slight residual left on the barrel, but for the most part it looks like when it came out of the box, with a little less glare than it had new.  

Scope is a Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm CDS with a Wind-Plex reticle, set in Talley rings.  Includes a CDS dial for 140gr Accubonds going 2850fps.  Speaking of which, includes 30 rounds of  factory Federal Premium 140 gr Nosler Accubonds, which I've measured at ~2850 fps from this rifle.  It shoots these into 1" or better at 100 yards.  Total rounds through the rifle is a little shy of 180.

Great rifle, very easy to tote around.  As configured, weighs a little shy of 7 lbs on my scale.  

$600 face-to-face in the West Valley area.  No trades, please. 

tikka_t3x_7mm_08_1.jpg

tikka_t3x_7mm_08_2.jpg

• Like 1