muley224

wolves

2 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Speaking of 6th grade, who taught you how to punctuate?  

"one that behaviors differently" 

I aint got wun a thoze digrise ither.

1 minute ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

for such an "educated" person, you seem to lack basic reading comprehension. I never "assumed" anything. I ACCEPTED your refusal to answer as an answer in itself. Your silence speaks volumes and your refusal to answer tells us everything we need to know.

Thank you for acknowledging that you lie, but your actual acknowledgment of this was unnecessary as it has already become obvious.

There you go again! I didn’t acknowledge any of your babble! 

Buster,

Let preface what I am about to say with, I am an uneducated non degree holder.

Now about data collection, it been my experience that data is not collected by the professor but by a few RA students needing a good grade and will many times adhering to the preconceived whims of whatever there presumptions are. 

It doesn't take a scientist to see that there were more elk before the hybred dogs were released in AZ and other places and it would be a safe assumption to say those dogs are part of the reason.  

So trphyhntr just might be onto something when he doesn't believe everything that's told him as gospel truth, furthermore, his opinion is just as valid as yours; because he as actually séen the effects those dogs have on the elk population. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

There you go again! I didn’t acknowledge any of your babble! 

Quoting you is babble?

Gee, not even YOU have a very high opinion of your opinion. Sad.

Like most people of your ilk, you are very loud until someone smarter than you calls you out;  then you offer NOTHING but excuses and misdirection in response.

Thank you again for acknowledging that you are incapable of a fact based intelligent conversation.

Prove me wrong.

When you fail to do so, be a man and admit your failure.

BusterAZ, have you hunted AZ/NM border units or camped in those units? If so have you been there more than a few days, weeks a year? If so have you not heard the howls and watched elk jump into wallows and watch cows push calves into wallows and ponds to defend the young? If you’ve watched that did you stay to see the aftermath of calves dead and half dead and cows bleeding so bad that they’ll die soon? If you witnessed that did you stay long enough to see rotting bodies that were never eaten? Just curious.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Quoting you is babble?

Gee, not even YOU have a very high opinion of your opinion. Sad.

Like most people of your ilk, you are very loud until someone smarter than you calls you out;  then you offer NOTHING but excuses and misdirection in response.

Thank you again for acknowledging that you are incapable of a fact based intelligent conversation.

Prove me wrong.

When you fail to do so, be a man and admit your failure.

Thank you again for using the same weak a$$ rebuttal and the bait and switch technique that has no backbone. I don’t need to measure the blanks with you and your ilk! We go on with WRONG and all that lame talk, but you’re guilty of all the charges you weakly attempt to place on me. 

2 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

Thank you again for using the same weak a$$ rebuttal and the bait and switch technique that has no backbone. I don’t need to measure the blanks with you and your ilk! We go on with WRONG and all that lame talk, but you’re guilty of all the charges you weakly attempt to place on me. 

That made absolutely no sense. But it's ok, I understand. You got called out and are flustered and frustrated because you have no answer.

I am certain there is a campus nearby that has a corner and a coloring book set aide for you. Run along now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

BusterAZ, have you hunted AZ/NM border units or camped in those units? If so have you been there more than a few days, weeks a year? If so have you not heard the howls and watched elk jump into wallows and watch cows push calves into wallows and ponds to defend the young? If you’ve watched that did you stay to see the aftermath of calves dead and half dead and cows bleeding so bad that they’ll die soon? If you witnessed that did you stay long enough to see rotting bodies that were never eaten? Just curious.

Yes! I’ve camped, fished, and hunted in the Apache Forest. I invite the howls while around the campfire. AZ is the first state I’ve heard wild wolves and I love that feeling of being in the wilderness! Nature is not nice! Wilderness is my happy place 🤠 I’m not the hunters enemy, because I am one. I’m also an avid fly fisherman and have seen what the absence of apex predators does to riparian areas.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

That made absolutely no sense. But it's ok, I understand. You got called out and are flustered and frustrated because you have no answer.

I am certain there is a campus nearby that has a corner and a coloring book set aide for you. Run along now.

I like this now! You want to childishly insult till one of us has the last word?

5 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

Yes! I’ve camped, fished, and hunted in the Apache Forest. I invite the howls while around the campfire. AZ is the first state I’ve heard wild wolves and I love that feeling of being in the wilderness! Nature is not nice! Wilderness is my happy place 🤠 I’m not the hunters enemy, because I am one. I’m also an avid fly fisherman and have seen what the absence of apex predators does to riparian areas.

Absense of apex predators is the absolute cause of damage to riparian areas? Oh this could be rich....

13 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

But you didn’t answer all the questions I asked. Were the not worth answering?

12 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

I like this now! You want to childishly insult till one of us has the last word?

Wait, you are accusing me of instigating childish insults? Are you actually writing what you post or is it someone else? I know you suffer from comprehension issues but you SHOULD be able to understand what YOU write!

I challenged you to have an intelligent, fact based conversation. You declined. You responded with condescension and insults. Then cried when I responded in kind. So typical of today's youth.

I will have any type of conversation you choose, but grow a pair and do not cry like a baby when I respond in kind to your personal attacks.

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

But you didn’t answer all the questions I asked. Were the not worth answering?

Don't ask him questions! Especially EASY ones. You will make him mad!

...and you don't want to see him when he is mad! He might insult you on the internet!

and then run off and cry that you hurt his feelings first.

2 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Don't ask him questions! Especially EASY ones. You will make him mad!

...and you don't want to see him when he is mad! He might insult you on the internet!

and then run off and cry that you hurt his feelings first.

It seems that way. I’d like to talk to a “pro wolf in Arizona” person that has actually been and seen what the wolves do. If they can say that they’ve seen first hand the wild life and cattle destruction and the red tape it takes it would be a good conversation. But when pro wolf people rely on research by another pro wolf person, the conversation becomes an argument trying to convince.

• Like 1