muley224

wolves

26 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I think the horses in AZ take care of those areas where available.

This, and grazing....

How are you able to separate this out the predator analysis based on all the studies which you have cited?

Since my previous questions were too scary for you, here are a couple less scary questions:

What riparian area in Az was completely absent of apex predators prior to the introduction of the non-native hybrid wolves?

Do you consider bear, mountain lion, bobcat,  or coyotes as apex predators?

Do you consider MAN an apex predator?

Do you feel  that non native species should be introduced to these fragile environments? Oh wait, that was one of the scary questions I already asked that caused you to melt down and cry.  My bad.  But feel free to man up and answer.  

We'll wait.

6 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Since my previous questions were too scary for you, here are a couple less scary questions:

What riparian area in Az was completely absent of apex predators prior to the introduction of the non-native hybrid wolves?

Do you consider bear, mountain lion, bobcat,  or coyotes as apex predators?

Do you consider MAN an apex predator?

Do you feel  that non native species should be introduced to these fragile environments? Oh wait, that was one of the scary questions I already asked that caused you to mealt down and cry.  My bad.  But feel free to man up and answer.  

We'll wait.

I was going to ask some similar questions but I was going to wait on a few more posts... Grin....

1 hour ago, Big or Bust said:

I was going to ask some similar questions but I was going to wait on a few more posts... Grin....

You boys having butt sex? Anyways, the absence of a serious predatory threat has made elk herds too comfortable in areas I have once frequented. Shoot them all boys! I don’t consider man a serious threat to them, because we are not out there every day of the year. Black bear, coyotes, lion, or bobcat do not apply the same predatory forces as a pack of wolves. Please provide fact checked data on the invasive species talk and I will provide a response! Seriously, I’m trying to gain insight into this matter.

22 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

You boys having butt sex? Anyways, the absence of a serious predatory threat has made elk herds too comfortable in areas I have once frequented. Shoot them all boys! I don’t consider man a serious threat to them, because we are not out there every day of the year. Black bear, coyotes, lion, or bobcat do not apply the same predatory forces as a pack of wolves. Please provide fact checked data on the invasive species talk and I will provide a response! Seriously, I’m trying to gain insight into this matter.

Laffin'....

Butt sex jokes? Laffin'. All "credibility" of yours is now gone.  I was genuinely wanting a conversation as I happen to have a few degrees too in the field since you seem to think that's important...

You are indeed the classic liberal pro-wolf dude along with the passive agressiveness.... All emotion. I'm just trying to have a conversation with you.

How'd you like the SOTU address? 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Laffin'....

Butt sex jokes? Laffin'. All "credibility" of yours is now gone.  I was genuinely wanting a conversation as I happen to have a few degrees too in the field since you seem to think that's important...

You are indeed the classic liberal pro-wolf dude along with the passive agressiveness.... All emotion. I'm just trying to have a conversation with you.

How'd you like the SOTU address? 

This is fools talk! Sorry not sorry, but I was baiting you in! We clearly see things differently and this great country affords us that liberty! Don’t dilute science with politics. You have been duped into believing that science is trying to fool ya, but the truth of the matter is that politicians have been exploiting your loyalty. So much so, that you are clouded with reality!

2 hours ago, BusterAZ said:

Once again your childidhness has exposed you for the liberal troll you really are. Butt jokes? Pathetic even for your kind. 

You STILL haven't answered what I asked.  Your BS may work with the juveniles you hang out with, but here with the adults we know the difference between truth and BS. Either you are too STUPID to know the difference or are simply full of BS.  

So AGAIN,  I will ask you to answer the ACTUAL questions. If you are too much of a coward that is fine. 

And for the SECOND time, I never said ANYTHING about "invasive species".  Typical liberal hack. Keep repeating the lie until you beilive it as fact then use your "fact" as a basis for your defense/attack. Worked well for your liberal leaders!  So sad that an "educated" person can be so naive and gullible. 

You make it so easy to expose you. Sad.  I was looking forward to a challenge.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Once again your childidhness has exposed you for the liberal troll you really are. Butt jokes? Pathetic even for your kind. 

You STILL haven't answered what I asked.  Your BS may work with the juveniles you hang out with, but here with the adults we know the difference between truth and BS. Either you are too STUPID to know the difference or are simply full of BS.  

So AGAIN,  I will ask you to answer the ACTUAL questions. If you are too much of a coward that is fine. 

And for the SECOND time, I never said ANYTHING about "invasive species".  Typical liberal hack. Keep repeating the lie until you beilive it as fact then use your "fact" as a basis for your defense/attack. Worked well for your liberal leaders!  So sad that an "educated" person can be so naive and gullible. 

You make it so easy to expose you. Sad.  I was looking forward to a challenge.  

Splitting hairs are we now with the invasive and non native terms? You may find my offhanded jokes pathetic, but I already called you out for your pathetic “liberal” talk. The “challenge” talk is even more despicable. The only challenge you pose in this thread is for the last word, which I can see is important for your ego. You are incapable of discussing data or research. Anytime the results counter your thoughts, you go scream and pout in your political corner. Science does not hold a political banner. Politicians have naively fed you lies hook line and sinker for decades. 

Regarding your bold statements and demands, I will answer whatever questions I see fit and am in no way regulated by you in any manner. That being said, I look forward to discussing predator-prey interactions with those who are able to, but realize that we have not really been able to on this thread! 

I’m going hunting for the weekend and look forward to reading more about the dreaded hybrid canines that are destroying our famed elk herds next week. Shoot straight gents!

1 hour ago, BusterAZ said:

Science does not hold a political banner.

Please tell me you don't actually believe that... Give me enough funding and I can get you a study to prove anything you want. I also don't trust the public school to actually educate my kid, so I doubt you and I could every find common ground for a fact based discussion. Facts are not "science", they are just reality. 

• Like 1

The AZ G&F manages the ELK and DEER herds with hunting.  We dont need wolves to manage animal populations.  The people who want wolves want to eliminate hunting and therefore eliminate guns.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BusterAZ said:

Splitting hairs are we now with the invasive and non native terms? You may find my offhanded jokes pathetic, but I already called you out for your pathetic “liberal” talk. The “challenge” talk is even more despicable. The only challenge you pose in this thread is for the last word, which I can see is important for your ego. You are incapable of discussing data or research. Anytime the results counter your thoughts, you go scream and pout in your political corner. Science does not hold a political banner. Politicians have naively fed you lies hook line and sinker for decades. 

Regarding your bold statements and demands, I will answer whatever questions I see fit and am in no way regulated by you in any manner. That being said, I look forward to discussing predator-prey interactions with those who are able to, but realize that we have not really been able to on this thread! 

I’m going hunting for the weekend and look forward to reading more about the dreaded hybrid canines that are destroying our famed elk herds next week. Shoot straight gents!

Oh...my....stupidness.

You claim to be "educated" with "multiple science degrees", and have "worked in the field for years" YET you don't know the difference between an invasive species and the INTENTIONAL INTRODUCTION OF A NON-NATIVE SPECIES?

SERIOUSLY?

You had no credibility before, now you are just acting like a buffoon.

Quick, evade, distract and change the subject.

Oh wait, you keep trying that, but it doesn't work. Einstein had something to say about that...

For the record, and I will say this in simple words that you can understand, I have no need or desire to have the last word. As soon as you start telling the truth I will gladly cease in my responses.

Again I CHALLENGE YOU for the third time, prove me wrong.

You know what I am now past this!!  Look I can sound smart too.  For example.  This discussion with to say the least  was a gnawing sense of ennui. Far from aquiver with excitement, and your personality is not helpful and you're being way to glib with a touch of umbrage.  You keep changing the subject and cannot answer a simple question which makes this a weird non-sequitur.  So please vamoose out of from here and find your hipster liberals.  They are so ubiquitous and the way you speak on here is so nefarious.  You also seem so outraged like your fellow celebrity's, you seem a little capricious on this forum.. 

This is what it is like reading your comments!!!  I would rather have a discussion wtih NoBull 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

You know what I am now past this!!  Look I can sound smart too.  For example.  This discussion with to say the least  was a gnawing sense of ennui. Far from aquiver with excitement, and your personality is not helpful and you're being way to glib with a touch of umbrage.  You keep changing the subject and cannot answer a simple question which makes this a weird non-sequitur.  So please vamoose out of from here and find your hipster liberals.  They are so ubiquitous and the way you speak on here is so nefarious.  You also seem so outraged like your fellow celebrity's, you seem a little capricious on this forum.. 

This is what it is like reading your comments!!!  I would rather have a discussion wtih NoBull 

NefariousRed comes to mind.

• Like 3

I’d place a large bet that we can time Buster’s responses to the commercial breaks in the democratic debate tonight..... 

• Like 3