Antler assassin

Wtb concealed carry pistol

I am looking for a good concealed carry pistol. I want a 9mm +. I do not know exactly what pistol I want but I want a small frame gun. Please let me know what you have. If you don't have one you would sell I would still like to hear your suggestions on which is a good choice. Would even like to have the option to add Lazer or flash light. Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours 

• Like 1

Let me also recommend the xds.  Has accessory rail, optional extended mags, super reliable, etc.  

Also, xds has a chamber indicator.  So, even in the dark, you can tell if you have one in the pipe.  Could be crucial.  

I have a Springfield champion but it's to big. I would love a Springfield emp or equivalent. My wife has a sub compact XD in 40 was hoping for something smaller. Something to fit in cargo shorts pocket or front pocket. I will look into the sign p938

Hard to get much smaller than an XDS in 9mm honestly. Might need to look at the 380 route if you want one much smaller. The Ruger LC9 is probably a little smaller than the XDS i guess. 

Sig p365 is really one of the best small carry guns. We just bought three of them as they were $399 on Black Friday. A lot of the guns mentioned above are good too but not great shooters, and yes, I’ve shot everything mentioned above except the other 938. The 365 also comes with great factory night sights which will be another $100+ on top of the gun for most mentioned above. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matt said:

Sig p365 is really one of the best small carry guns. We just bought three of them as they were $399 on Black Friday. A lot of the guns mentioned above are good too but not great shooters, and yes, I’ve shot everything mentioned above except the other 938. The 365 also comes with great factory night sights which will be another $100+ on top of the gun for most mentioned above. 

Wish I would have caught that sale.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

I am looking for a good concealed carry pistol. I want a 9mm +. I do not know exactly what pistol I want but I want a small frame gun. Please let me know what you have. If you don't have one you would sell I would still like to hear your suggestions on which is a good choice. Would even like to have the option to add Lazer or flash light. Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours 

I would go and hold every pistol that you are interested in.  Shoot them all if possible.  As a CC pistol, you want it to be the best shooting pistol possible because your life and others could depend on it.  That means it has to be comfortable in your hands.  Just because someone says this one is better then that one doesn't mean it's true.  Xds fit my hand like a glove compared to many others which is why I prefer and shoot them better. Glocks for instance, fell horrible in my hands.  I would carry a Glock for trips in the woods, but not in public where there are many scenarios where my shots may be tight and I have to be precise with every round I release. Just my two cents.

• Like 3

There’s a lady’s Smith in the classifieds. I know it’s not a pistol but imo it’s the perfect ccw. 

• Like 1