Antler assassin

Wtb concealed carry pistol

8 minutes ago, Antler assassin said:

43x?

The 43X has a 10 round magazine but its grip is much longer than a sig 365 (10/12) or spring field hellcat (11 or 13 rds) due to it being a single stack. It is the grip length  that makes a pistol hard to conceal. Some people dont shoot or like to shoot those tiny micro pistols and opt for a sub compact like a glock 26 or cz p 10 s etc. I fall into the latter category. I would go to shooters world and shoot and handle as many pistols as I could before buying one. I m sure some of the guys on here wouldn't mind letting you handle or shoot their pistols so you dont waste time and money. If you do like the micro pistols the new springfield would me a great little pistol.

I just picked up a FNS 9C. I have big hands and this thing fits perfect. 

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

There’s a lady’s Smith in the classifieds. I know it’s not a pistol but imo it’s the perfect ccw. 

Nice thing that is often overlooked is the spent shells stay in the gun instead of staying behind, who knows where, as evidence.

• Like 1

I really like the Smith and wesson shields especially the price. I have pretty big hands and they are perfect and still quite concealable. The sig p938 is a awesome gun but I had wood grips and that snappy lil turd had my hand raw in a few mags so swapped grips and then perfect just short for my meat hooks. So yes for me the really affordable shield wins.

*And a lcp 380 in pocket

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

There’s a lady’s Smith in the classifieds. I know it’s not a pistol but imo it’s the perfect ccw. 

Why isn't it a pistol? Are you thinking that because it's a revolver and not a semi-auto, both of which come under the generic pistol heading? 

3 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

Wish I would have caught that sale.

Looks.like the 2 tone is still on sale. You purchase online Cabela's and have shipped to Cabela's for free. They have in stock at Cabela's so see if price in store is the same. 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20191231-105606_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191231-105558_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

I have a Springfield champion but it's to big. I would love a Springfield emp or equivalent. My wife has a sub compact XD in 40 was hoping for something smaller. Something to fit in cargo shorts pocket or front pocket. I will look into the sign p938

Emp is the best fitting handgun I’ve ever held.