Antler assassin

Wtb concealed carry pistol

Antler Assassin, 

A too-small gun gets hard to shoot effectively. My Kahr CW9 was great to carry but tough to shoot. The CT9 that replaced it is just a smidgen bigger but much easier to shoot.  Send me a pm if you'd like to try it. It might help refine your choice. 

30 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Antler Assassin, 

A too-small gun gets hard to shoot effectively. My Kahr CW9 was great to carry but tough to shoot. The CT9 that replaced it is just a smidgen bigger but much easier to shoot.  Send me a pm if you'd like to try it. It might help refine your choice. 

I might take you up on that thank you for the offer

1 minute ago, lancetkenyon said:

Kimber Micro 9. 

I carry a Kimber 1911 Ultra in .45ACP.  But have often thought about a Micro 9. 

I bought the micro 9 for my wife. Its a good shooter and she likes it. I'm a.45 guy so i like the xds.

• Like 1

I have a Kimber micro 9 it conceals very well, shoots well too. I put mine on with my pants everyday in a muddy river tactical leather IWB. It’s so comfortable I now have them for all my 1911’s as well. Lifetime warranty 

• Like 1

When in public in summer I pocket carry a Ruger LCP. It's an 8-10 yard gun but that's fine for what I would use it for.  In winter it's an IWB Kahr CW40. 

The LCP is a great concealed little bugger that I likely carry the most.....

• Like 1