This is one of my bucket list items with a bow.  I look forward to seeing some pics.

• Like 1

I drew the archery spring tag in 22 this year. I had it once before, and saw plenty of bears, but there was one in particular I wanted. Gonna try to find him again this year. David

C194399E-432E-4950-A3B3-63DE9FD3C8A0.jpeg

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, azhuntnut said:

I drew the archery spring tag in 22 this year. I had it once before, and saw plenty of bears, but there was one in particular I wanted. Gonna try to find him again this year. David

C194399E-432E-4950-A3B3-63DE9FD3C8A0.jpeg

Huge 

• Like 1

These are trail cam pics from last April... this spring should be great as there will be plenty of food after all this winter moisture

20190819_154738.jpg

20190819_154819.jpg

20190819_155016.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 1

That blonde is a beaut! Never hunted bears before but excited to have the excuse to get out with bow in hand, explore some new country, run some cams, maybe even pick up a shed or two. 😜

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:54 PM, AZLance said:

These are trail cam pics from last April... this spring should be great as there will be plenty of food after all this winter moisture

I always though they had a tough go of it in the spring and had more to eat in the fall when there were acorns, prickly pear fruit and manzanita  berries. It seemed that there wasn't much growing yet in the high country.

• Like 1