andrewmilich

Shot a nice buck in 38M can't find it.....argh please help

19 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

How much planning do you need? You have his cordinates.

not a lot. 

9 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

Went out 2 times. Looking. And again today.  Didn’t find it.  So guys chill out a bit ya. Geez. Forgot you all are Jeremiah Johnson’s 

i wasnt talking about you, i was talking about the people who would worry about the legality of looking for a dead buck they shot the last day of the season. unless you fall into that category. i wounded one yesterday, different unit. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

not a lot. 

i wasnt talking about you, i was talking about the people who would worry about the legality of looking for a dead buck they shot the last day of the season. unless you fall into that category. i wounded one yesterday, different unit. 

I figured that was a crack at me.  I never said I wouldn’t look for it, just that it raises an interesting question.  I think the rule is stupid but I know for a fact that if you arrow an animal on the last day of the hunt and find it the next day and tag it and word gets out you will lose your animal.  I do appreciate the fanboy attitude you have toward my posts as well as the name calling.  Do you have some kind of tracker on me so every comment I make you’re able to troll?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

not a lot. 

I know it hurts...

48 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I figured that was a crack at me.  I never said I wouldn’t look for it, just that it raises an interesting question.  I think the rule is stupid but I know for a fact that if you arrow an animal on the last day of the hunt and find it the next day and tag it and word gets out you will lose your animal.  I do appreciate the fanboy attitude you have toward my posts as well as the name calling.  Do you have some kind of tracker on me so every comment I make you’re able to troll?

yep...:)  just messing with you.  

Your first mistake was asking the internet LE's.  What you should have done is looked for it till the season is over. After that you could ask the real LE's. what your options are.  But, never post your business on the internet.  That posse will not help.

42 minutes ago, andrewmilich said:

yep...:)  just messing with you.  

Naw it wasn’t you.  It was trophy.  He follows me around CWT and trolls me by taking shots at anything I say.  This time he decided to call me a douche bag but didn’t even have the balls to quote me.  I left it be as he doesn’t quote for a reason so he can act like it wasn’t aimed at you when you call him out.  Passive aggressive manboy bs.  

6321A4C6-3286-4032-9DFA-9CE949E2C437.png

440983EA-13B7-4528-B0FF-24AF22A3BEB2.png

3 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I didn’t look at who wrote what so don’t flatter yourself. But if you keep writing shoot I disagree with as usual I’m sure I’ll quote you again. Like I do with anyone