Nikki.AWHounds

ISO: Camp Trailer

Looking for a bumper pull camper. Doesnt need to be fancy or huge. Just needs to keep us dry and warm. Would be awesome to find one with a working stove, fridge, and shower but if it needs a little work we understand. 

Looking to stay at or below $3000. 

If you have something or know of something send me a PM. We are in Show Low but willing to travel a few hours if we find something that will work for us and the seller. 

Thanks. 

On 12/3/2019 at 6:09 PM, CJNAZ said:

Will set it up and show it this weekend for those who are serious. By appt only because of the chance of rain this weekend.

Prefer to be contacted by call or text at 48zero-248-5one99.

1999 Coleman Utah, one of the largest of the Grand Tour models.

This rig is 20 years old and used but not abused, so the price reflects that.

2nd owner of this Az. camper

Box size is 12’L x 7’W. Front trunk storage area 2’ x 7’. Full length closed is 17’ tongue to tail. Opened 26.5’

Wish I knew how to not post sideways pictures!!!

Good

165 Sq Ft of living area

King beds on each end (77”x70”), good clean mattress pads, no rips or tears. New shock-cords on bunk-ends. Slides and rollers lithium greased often.

Slide-out dinette with custom Arizona topo-map table top. Storage under each bench seat. Dinette makes into a full bed.

Couch that also opens into a single bed. Storage under couch.

3 burner stove inside, 2 burner outside.

Sink with cutting board insert and storage underneath

Fridge and furnace

Outside shower with new valve assembly

3 awnings. Newer (2016) Dometic TrimLine 12’ x 7’ awning on curb-side. Older 12’ on road side, never used. And an extra 10’ awning with a canvas tent attachment, older and never used by us.

Aluminum roof, not the junk ABS type.

Front storage trunk with side access and interior access

2” tongue coupler, 7-pin plug, and swing-away tongue jack

Flipped axle for an added 5” of clearance and added new bearings, bearing buddies, and Load Star D range tires at that time. Electric brakes.

4 New 18” extended stabilizer jacks with sand pads to accommodate the added lift.

BAL jack leveler included.

6 gal. Water heater with anode rod recently replaced

Whiffle-tree lubricated regularly. Posi-Loc Stainless Steel lift system. Lubricated frequently.

Dual propane tank set-up with new High and Low pressure regulators. High pressure regulator has hook-up for hose extension to devices using 1lb bottle connection. I’ve run BBQ grills, fire-bowls, and Mr. Buddy heaters.

Upgraded wood grain linoleum flooring, newer knob hardware, and color-matched interior valances

All cushion covers cleaned. New internal plastic covering around cushion foam.

Newer water pump.

20 gal water tank

Cassette toilet inside

Canvas treated every 8-10 months with OEM 303 canvas treatment. Still have some and will include.

Full size spare

Entry step covered with outdoor matt and has storage underneath.

Upgraded battery box for larger 12v Deep cycle battery. Battery included.

Bad

Some of the zippers need repaired. Large curb-side vinyl window stitched closed. Vinyl dinette window will not zip closed. One bunk end only has one zipper.

ABS trunk lid is warped and some cracking in ABS. Does not affect function. I just cover with a tarp during rain while stored. Not a rain issue when bunk-end is open.

Small crack in vinyl window above sink.

Fridge never worked. We wouldn’t have used it anyways, too small. We store the coffee maker in it.

Furnace stopped working this year. I think it is the thermostat. Was too noisy for us anyways so we ran a Mr. Buddy heater inside.

Ugly

Paint and decals are sun-faded

Spare tire should be replaced. Wheel is good though.

Water leaks on the outside of water tank when filling. Not inside.

Older awnings may need some TLC. Again, we never even used them.

Some screws have loosened or fallen out. Haven’t spent the time this summer to replace.

Small water damage on part of the interior and the wood swelled. Not major.

3 piece aluminum roof had a rack system on it. Rack track came off exposing the foam shell. Caused some delamination between the foam and aluminum. Does not affect anything though. Permanently sealed with Eterna-Bond RV roof sealant tape.

Some of the ABS on the front trunk area has cracked. Repaired the best I could but still has some cracks. Again, I just cover the front with a tarp while stored.

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_7734.JPG

thumbnail.jpg

table.jpg

table2.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if this is what you are interested in but it is still available and negotiable.

13 hours ago, CJNAZ said:

Not sure if this is what you are interested in but it is still available and negotiable.

Thank you for the response unfortunately I forgot to put a popup wont work very well for us. I guess I should have proofread better. Thank you though. 

On 1/5/2020 at 3:16 PM, Nikki.AWHounds said:

Looking for a bumper pull camper. Doesnt need to be fancy or huge. Just needs to keep us dry and warm. Would be awesome to find one with a working stove, fridge, and shower but if it needs a little work we understand. 

Looking to stay at or below $3000. 

If you have something or know of something send me a PM. We are in Show Low but willing to travel a few hours if we find something that will work for us and the seller. 

Thanks. 

Call around to some dealers, they get older models on trade ins from time to time and let them go pretty cheap.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Call around to some dealers, they get older models on trade ins from time to time and let them go pretty cheap.

I looked into that unfortunately just like everything else dealers gotta make money on desperation lol. We have also been looking into storage unit ones but before we got too involved in a dealership or what not kinda wanted to see if someone had one that their wife hated cuz it wasnt new enough or what not. 

12 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Just buy a travel trailer, or 5th  wheel . Get it over with. 26 foot min. 

It's all about  being comforteble...

5th wheel wont work for us. That's why I was specific about a bumper pull. Get what over with exactly? Being comfortable is relative. 

Thanks for the "help" though.