Maverick351

Anyone in 24B

I have a few spots that i have seen them in the past if you haven't tagged out yet.

50 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

I have HAM 22, but wish I had 24b tag, because I’ve been seeing a lot of deer and javelina while quail hunting down there! 

If you need a pardner to hunt to shoot quail hit me up. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PRDATR said:

If you need a pardner to hunt to shoot quail hit me up. 

Late season quail has been tough for me. I’m finding a lot of rabbit and a few jacks out in 24b, but quail have been few and far between. Only found two small coveys. I might need to find new areas.

Taking a neighbor boy on his first hunt on the HAM hunt in 24B.  The areas I have seen them in the past are all burned.  I have a few new areas in mind, but you're all making me nervous with all the "no pigs" talk.

1 hour ago, 1uglydude said:

Taking a neighbor boy on his first hunt on the HAM hunt in 24B.  The areas I have seen them in the past are all burned.  I have a few new areas in mind, but you're all making me nervous with all the "no pigs" talk.

dont worry im sure they are there no one wants to put on blast their spots where the pigs are for the e scouters to see and show up there to scare them out of the country

• Like 1