Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

God Bless Our Troops

5 minutes ago, Explorer said:

So who cares about the plane. Its passengers were all Iranian

"The nationalities of those dead, according to Ukraine Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko, were as follows: 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, and 11 Ukrainians -- nine of which were crew members -- 10 Swedes, four Afghan, three German and three British."

3 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

"The nationalities of those dead, according to Ukraine Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko, were as follows: 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, and 11 Ukrainians -- nine of which were crew members -- 10 Swedes, four Afghan, three German and three British."

Thank God not one American.

9 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Hey a$$hat. You need to start reading closer. I NEVER stated WHY it crashed. I cited when and where, period. 

Stay mad old man. 

• Like 1

i asked where you saw it, you said fox. then you told me again you were watching fox when it happened. i responded to 25-06 that you saw it on fox (like you told me twice) and now youre mad. sad. 

The canadians are Iranians with dual citizenship.they love the homeland obviously. So I'm calling them Iranian 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i asked where you saw it, you said fox. then you told me again you were watching fox when it happened. i responded to 25-06 that you saw it on fox (like you told me twice) and now youre mad. sad. 

No, but good try. Your comment was a snide remark aimed at me because you ASSumed I wasn't going along with your conspiracy theory about it being shot down. 

You really should tangle with someone who is dumber than you, though you might have a hard time finding anyone that fits that description. Now go play in your sandbox and let grown-ups in the room have an adult discussion.

a three year old 737 that just had its inspection has an engine failure in tehran during their show of force and they wont turn the black boxes over to boeing. only a neanderthal of human evolution would believe that. but fox said so. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

You really should tangle with someone who is dumber than you

says the guy that believes the unverified story of engine failure because fox said so. 

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

a three year old 737 that just had its inspection has an engine failure in tehran during their show of force and they wont turn the black boxes over to boeing. only a neanderthal of human evolution would believe that. but fox said so. 

Nope, wrong again because you can't understand what you read. FOX never cited a cause. What they said in the article was: "Qassem Biniaz, a spokesman for Iran's Road and Transportation Ministry, said one of the plane's engines caught fire, causing the pilot to lose control of the aircraft. It also appeared the pilot couldn't communicate with air-traffic controllers in Tehran in the last moments of the flight, added Hassan Razaeifar, the head of Iran's air crash investigation committee."

There's all kind of evidence that suggests the plane was shot down. Even aviation experts believe so. Time will tell. I'll bet the Canadian's don't do anything about it though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

There's all kind of evidence that suggests the plane was shot down. Even aviation experts believe so. Time will tell. I'll bet the Canadian's don't do anything about it though.

The size of the debris field sure makes it appear like it exploded in mid-air. Even if it did, the cause is unknown at this point.

I doubt the Canadians would take on Iran unless they challenged them to a hockey match. 🤣

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

says the guy that believes the unverified story of engine failure because fox said so. 

I'm tired of wasting my time toying with you.

1 hour ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Every news agency in the world except CWT. 

10 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Nope, wrong again because you can't understand what you read. FOX never cited a cause. What they said in the article was: "Qassem Biniaz, a spokesman for Iran's Road and Transportation Ministry, said one of the plane's engines caught fire, causing the pilot to lose control of the aircraft. It also appeared the pilot couldn't communicate with air-traffic controllers in Tehran in the last moments of the flight, added Hassan Razaeifar, the head of Iran's air crash investigation committee."

what was i wrong about

13 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I doubt the Canadians would take on Iran unless they challenged them to a hockey match. 🤣

Lol. So true. Thanks for the laugh Tony.

• Like 1