Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

God Bless Our Troops

1i4zeo.jpg.8c206d886a5a2cc5c0406ccc961c675c.jpg

It's as if Iran has hired this unemployed minister of propaganda 

Did you know he's a UA alumni?

3 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Pentagon thinks missile from Iranian missile defense system shot down 737 on accident... big shocker

Of course Iran shot it down. They have video of it being shot down. Not sure I believe it was a accident though. Them rag heads can't even attend a funeral without stampeding one another. Just like a bunch of cattle. Imagine how they'd react if they where in a combat situation.

• Like 1

Crazy thing is the plane had at least 250 miles to go before it was out of Iranian air space and the airport is about 20 miles from downtown Tehran. It was probably only in the air for two minutes. I wonder if the Iranians specifically targeted one of the passengers.

• Like 1

I haven't followed this ,been on the road ,but if I had to Bet, I would say it was shot down. When I heard there were Canadians I felt like what are they doing there?  Now that I see they were Iranian Canadians , No problem.............BOB!

55 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Crazy thing is the plane had at least 250 miles to go before it was out of Iranian air space and the airport is about 20 miles from downtown Tehran. It was probably only in the air for two minutes. I wonder if the Iranians specifically targeted one of the passengers.

Or they were hoping to blame that on the USA

• Like 2

They don't have the balls to make a measurable retaliatory strike against us. Maybe under Obama, not Trump. Next best thing, shoot down a plane to satisfy their need for a body count. 

• Like 2

Wow, this place is cold.  No concern over the loss of  innocent civilian life.  Beat the war drums.  I have a friend who has to travel to the mideast on business often, always glad to hear he comes home safely.

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

I haven't followed this ,been on the road ,but if I had to Bet, I would say it was shot down. When I heard there were Canadians I felt like what are they doing there?  Now that I see they were Iranian Canadians , No problem.............BOB!

You suppose they are Iranian Canadians looking for a better life?  And went to visit family,, but what the heck.  They are Iranian Canadians .  BFD?   Would your attitude be different if one American had been on board?  

• Like 2

NO Tags , So I don't like Iranians. BFD...To each his own............BOB!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1