Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

God Bless Our Troops

13 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Wonder why that plane was even allowed to get off the ground with missiles flying around.

The flight had been delayed for about an hour before it was allowed to take off. I think the missiles had all been fired a few hours before. I think some local yocal  with extreme adult fireworks probably fired it.

I'm sure we'll find out a bit more over the next couple of days.

19 hours ago, Edge said:

1i4zeo.jpg.8c206d886a5a2cc5c0406ccc961c675c.jpg

It's as if Iran has hired this unemployed minister of propaganda 

Did you know he's a UA alumni?

Guess ol Baghdad Bob should remain in the trash heap of history.

1 hour ago, bonecollector said:

Wonder why that plane was even allowed to get off the ground with missiles flying around.

Only took one itchy trigger finger or SA15 unit in Auto mode.

21 hours ago, Edge said:

1i4zeo.jpg.8c206d886a5a2cc5c0406ccc961c675c.jpg

It's as if Iran has hired this unemployed minister of propaganda 

Did you know he's a UA alumni?

The ironic part of that meme is that the term "alternative facts" was first used by Trump's own Kellyanne Conway while defending some Sean Spicer comments.   Ugh......   Media.

1 hour ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Iran's missile designer at work. No doubt went to school with trphyhntr.

its ok that you dont want to admit you were wrong or apologize for calling me names. i wouldnt expect anything less from you. 

16 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Wow, this place is cold.  No concern over the loss of  innocent civilian life.  Beat the war drums.  I have a friend who has to travel to the mideast on business often, always glad to hear he comes home safely.

You suppose they are Iranian Canadians looking for a better life?  And went to visit family,, but what the heck.  They are Iranian Canadians .  BFD?   Would your attitude be different if one American had been on board?  

i see what youre saying but they probably started the pre flight checklist with chants of "death to america" 

42 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

its ok that you dont want to admit you were wrong or apologize for calling me names. i wouldnt expect anything less from you. 

I would quickly apologize if I had been wrong about something I personally stated. But nothing I said fits that description. Here are all my pertinent posts. Maybe you missed a few. Feel free to post anything I said that was "wrong." As for the name calling, once a dumb A$$HAT, always a dumb A$$hat because you earned it. 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:59 AM, Outdoor Writer said:

It crashed on TAKEOFF from the Tehran airport. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

Every news agency in the world except CWT. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

The missile launch occurred many hours before. In fact, I had ben watching FOX for two hours AFTER the launch took place before they provided the info on the plane crash. It was only a few miles from the airport and not very high when it plunged down. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

Hey a$$hat. You need to start reading closer. I NEVER stated WHY it crashed. I cited when and where, period. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:42 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

"The nationalities of those dead, according to Ukraine Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko, were as follows: 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, and 11 Ukrainians -- nine of which were crew members -- 10 Swedes, four Afghan, three German and three British."

On 1/8/2020 at 1:51 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

Mad? Geez, I was actually laughing at how inept you are with your reading comprehension. 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

No, but good try. Your comment was a snide remark aimed at me because you ASSumed I wasn't going along with your conspiracy theory about it being shot down. 

You really should tangle with someone who is dumber than you, though you might have a hard time finding anyone that fits that description. Now go play in your sandbox and let grown-ups in the room have an adult discussion.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

Nope, wrong again because you can't understand what you read. FOX never cited a cause. What they said in the article was: "Qassem Biniaz, a spokesman for Iran's Road and Transportation Ministry, said one of the plane's engines caught fire, causing the pilot to lose control of the aircraft. It also appeared the pilot couldn't communicate with air-traffic controllers in Tehran in the last moments of the flight, added Hassan Razaeifar, the head of Iran's air crash investigation committee."

On 1/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

The size of the debris field sure makes it appear like it exploded in mid-air. Even if it did, the cause is unknown at this point.

I doubt the Canadians would take on Iran unless they challenged them to a hockey match. 🤣

And now, I guarantee this one below isn't wrong. 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:28 PM, Outdoor Writer said:

I'm tired of wasting my time toying with you.

• Like 2

So we’re all just gonna act like you weren’t calling the whole website conspiracy theorists then. Got it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

So we’re all just gonna act like you weren’t calling the whole website conspiracy theorists then. Got it.

As usual, your reading comprehension deficit has kicked in. Below is the pertinent exchange in order for the quote you used. Someone with a minimal sense of logic would deduct it has absolutely nothing to do with a conspiracy theory or how much watermelon sells for in Bangladesh. In fact, your almost sane reply to the last quote was that you were off hunting.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:17 PM, trphyhntr said:

Who told you that 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Did it crash on takeoff?  I thought I read that it was shot down by an Iranian Missile?  

Shortly after, but when I posted that early on it was from the initial reports that said crashed on takeoff.  And yes, they are speculating that it might have collided with an "unintentional" missile.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Shortly after, but when I posted that early on it was from the initial reports that said crashed on takeoff.  And yes, they are speculating that it might have collided with an "unintentional" missile.

Yup collided just perfect 

• Haha 1

Your a f'n Dramaqueen