Sign in to follow this  
520HUNT

Max point number for each species?

I wanna know who the bastards with 29 BP’s for Javelina are

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There is talk of allowing individuals to combine species points. The department is looking for ways to clear out max point holders and get more movement in the point game.....These guys might be geniuses....

9 minutes ago, azelkhunter2 said:

There is talk of allowing individuals to combine species points. The department is looking for ways to clear out max point holders and get more movement in the point game.....These guys might be geniuses....

Where have you heard such discussions?

It would certainly work.  I'd give up all my points toward a rocky mtn sheep tag and I"ve got quite  few points.  I"d probably lose out to the guy with 29 javy points however.

• Haha 2

the combining thing is pretty cool idea... however I'd like to be able to split my antelope points. I'm still probably 10 years away from the any tag mark, but feel like holding on to too many to do put them all in for an archery hunt.  I want one more (that would be 2 in my life) rifle hunt before I cash in.... 

There are 13 people with 20+ BP's for Javelina. if the "combining BP's" talk isn't just trolling, those people have been in the know about this potential proposal for a LONG time. there is absolutely, positively no other way that people would knowingly buy bonus points for 20+ years for javelina. I'd love to see a list of names of the guys that have those points......

• Like 8

If they do that they shouldnt let combined point apps use point guard.