Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Lost a good friend

A very good friend of mine drew  his last tag a couple days ago. He was a great friend, father, hunter and just an all around good guy. Very involved in hunting, family, scouts, church and life.

He will be missed.

To anyone struggling with personal demons, please talk to someone. ANYONE. Don't let them win. Even if it is just one more day. Just win one more day.

Love is always the answer.

To all my friends(and even trphyhntr), please find happiness in your lives today. Then share it with someone else.

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

Sorry to hear that. Had a friend make the same decision. Never easy to understand. Hang in there. 

13 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Sorry to hear that. Had a friend make the same decision. Never easy to understand. Hang in there. 

Had a friend and a niece both give up on making it to the next day. Been a few years and we still can't wrap our heads around it.

Sorry that happened.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

This hits home on many levels to me and my family. I also often think of the member of this site a lot as well. Sorry for your loss.

There’s been a couple of members here meet the same fate. It’s rough all the way around. Sorry for your loss azdiamondheat.

• Like 2