Nikki.AWHounds

*(FOUND SAFE!)* Missing hunter Eagle, CO

If everyone can keep their eyes out for a dear friend of mine we would all appreciate it. S&R and everyone that has looked today found no trace of him. No tire tracks, the pickup, nothing. He didnt have the Hounds with him so we dont know if he had any GPS collars with him that may help in finding him.

I dont know if there is any members from that country but we are trying everything we can to bring John home safe. Thank you. 

I will try and update the best I can but if anyone thinks of anything or can help let me know. 

FB_IMG_1578529323348.jpg

FB_IMG_1578529326197.jpg

Screenshot_20200108-205221_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200108-205230_Facebook.jpg

Hope he turns up soon! 

North from Eagle is a two track  that takes you to the base of crystal mountain, then it turns west and you can loop back to Gypsum or turn north along the west side of crystal mtn, it takes you to Bull gulch wilderness. This time of the year all the deer are in this country so its a very good place to hunt predators. He may have ventured this way if he knows what I know. That road gets extremely slick when its gets wet making chains are an absolute necessity. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

My thoughts are with finding John.

Was he expected to be in the woods when these last images were taken?

Maybe this means he is somewhere other than hunting?

Eddie

Details are very unknown, last person he spoke to he said he was gonna go run roads and look for lion tracks. So it is hard to say. I dont think he was one to communicate his plans and stick to em. I wish I knew more or was closer to help but we just dont know much right now. It's odd for him to speak to his momma and say "I'll be home in a few hours" and then nothing. I will try and update when I get info. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. 

14 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Hope he turns up soon! 

North from Eagle is a two track  that takes you to the base of crystal mountain, then it turns west and you can loop back to Gypsum or turn north along the west side of crystal mtn, it takes you to Bull gulch wilderness. This time of the year all the deer are in this country so its a very good place to hunt predators. He may have ventured this way if he knows what I know. That road gets extremely slick when its gets wet making chains are an absolute necessity. 

Thank you I forwarded info to the family and they are looking into it. Thank you. 

Can't just end it like that.......Please post up more info when you get it. So glad he was found!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Good news, probably a little  love trip. Might have some splaining  to do

Not everyone is a dirtbag. We already knew it wasnt anything like that. If that crossed anyones mind, we wouldn't have searched for him. 

2 hours ago, DUG said:

Can't just end it like that.......Please post up more info when you get it. So glad he was found!

Will do. I spoke with some of the family and everyone is pretty overwhelmed so when things settle we will find out what happened. Me too, I know hes gonna have some scared and happy people now. I cant wait for his phone to charge up so he can text me back and we find out what the squirrel was up to. 

• Like 3