roninflag

horses in elk unit

The entire rest of the planet eats horse.  Unfortunately the number of people that think they are wild horses and have made a hobby f photographing them and a religion of protecting them is growing at an insane rate. IMHO the battle has already been lost on this topic which makes me insane if I think about it too much.

• Like 2

rcdinaz- the horses  are not armored. I know personally  that burros fall over.  the horses they want to save  need be   in their respective properties. 

Ya but we are close to legalized lynching of anyone who looks at them wrong.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I have  said it before. Feed them to the inmates in the state prisons. Win win for everyone.

Prisoners would love to have horse meat. The food they already eat is labeled not for human consumption!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I have  said it before. Feed them to the inmates in the state prisons. Win win for everyone.

Don't waste the horse meat, serve them up some javalina.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Don't waste the horse meat, serve them up some javalina.

Im assuming that you look down on anyone who made a mistake and payed for it. There are good people in prison and bad people that are not in prison. 

• Like 5

On 1/10/2020 at 6:31 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

I ain’t eating no horse EVER 

The late great Bill Quimby posted about eating zebra on an African hunt and said it was amazing.  I would sure as heck give it a try.  

24 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

The late great Bill Quimby posted about eating zebra on an African hunt and said it was amazing.  I would sure as heck give it a try.  

For some reason I think it’s different than a horse. I know they look somewhat the same but ya I’m still a no. 

Just now, azbirdhunter88 said:

For some reason I think it’s different than a horse. I know they look somewhat the same but ya I’m still a no. 

I bet you would be surprised

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Explorer said:

Im assuming that you look down on anyone who made a mistake and payed for it. There are good people in prison and bad people that are not in prison. 

Wtf

12 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Wtf

FTW