roninflag

horses in elk unit

On 1/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, roninflag said:

the do not belong there. the permits in unit three have been cut. 

You’re right they shouldn’t be there in those numbers but that’s not the reason tags in 3c have been cut.  Talk to the wildlife manager and he wants an older age class of bulls.  Might want to get the truth making things up

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

You’re right they shouldn’t be there in those numbers but that’s not the reason tags in 3c have been cut.  Talk to the wildlife manager and he wants an older age class of bulls.  Might want to get the truth making things up

Ya not cut for F’n horses 

I’ve seen tons of horses in some units I hunt. Personally I’ve never had my hunt ruined by just seeing them but I’ve seen the destruction they do. Some will argue cattle do the same but I honestly believe horses do more damage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

People shouldn’t be just killing or shooting these horses though. 

Yeah they should. They’re an invasive species nothing more 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Game and fish needs to manage and do it. Not hunters or other people. 

Hunters and other people don’t manage it. Neither does azgfd. Someone should though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ve seen tons of horses in some units I hunt. Personally I’ve never had my hunt ruined by just seeing them but I’ve seen the destruction they do. Some will argue cattle do the same but I honestly believe horses do more damage.

Bull F’N chit dude. You obviously haven’t been around cattle or horses much and being as I own both and have grown up in a ranching family that’s so wrong. Cattle are way harder on the land, fences, and feed.