roninflag

horses in elk unit

Feed em to the government ferrel dogs. Then kill all the dogs. 

• Like 1

Just now, azbirdhunter88 said:

They are my problem and my responsibility so I’d handle that my way and not put on someone else. All I’m saying is cattle tear more chit up and are harder on stuff than horses. 

I’ll agree to disagree. Gotta go eat some chicken now. They take up way less property 😂

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ll agree to disagree. Gotta go eat some chicken now. They take up way less property 😂

I’m glad you don’t own horses and get why you don’t understand this point. 

• Like 1

The burros and horses are just stockpiled food for when the economy gets to rough in my book.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Explorer said:

The burros and horses are just stockpiled food for when the economy gets to rough in my book.

The economy is booming right now dude from Trump so we won’t have to worry about eating them. Make sure your still on track to vote for Bernie. 

11 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

This has nothing to do with owning horses 

If you did you’d understand my point and done research to know they aren’t invasive and were here first. 

How do you think the population should be manged AZBH88?  Pretty much every animal in the state is managed in some way.  I wonder if a lion would try and kill a horse?  I am sure they would, but it would have to be really hungry or some kind of circumstance.  I honestly do not hunt the areas where the horses are a problem, but I do hunt where the Donkey population has exploded.  With none or very few predators and no hunting season, they have become an absolute PIA.  They tear the landscape up pretty bad.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

If you did you’d understand my point and done research to know they aren’t invasive and were here first. 

Jumping back in while my food cools. Do you kill coyotes or were they just domestic dogs that were here first? Great debate but I’m done for the evening 

2F2A9932-4A13-47D1-8614-FC02917EAD28.jpeg

4 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

How do you think the population should be manged AZBH88?  Pretty much every animal in the state is managed in some way.  I wonder if a lion would try and kill a horse?  I am sure they would, but it would have to be really hungry or some kind of circumstance.  I honestly do not hunt the areas where the horses are a problem, but I do hunt where the Donkey population has exploded.  With none or very few predators and no hunting season, they have become an absolute PIA.  They tear the landscape up pretty bad.

They should be captured and gelded then released. 

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Jumping back in while my food cools. Do you kill coyotes or were they just domestic dogs that were here first? Great debate but I’m done for the evening 

2F2A9932-4A13-47D1-8614-FC02917EAD28.jpeg

That better be coyote meat and not chicken.

Just now, azbirdhunter88 said:

They should be captured and gelded then released. 

I think that's a great idea. But dont ever see it happening.  

Just now, CatfishKev said:

I think that's a great idea. But dont ever see it happening.  

I’m all for capturing and gelding them. It’s just the killing and people wanting them dead that bothers me.