Sign in to follow this  
Cohunter1989

WTB binos

If you can do $1699 or under then look at the Zeiss 15’s or used swaro’s. If your closer the $1000 and under then there’s a few options. Hate to say it since I’ve heard it my whole life but..... save for the swaro’s! Once I got mine I knew why.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

If you can do $1699 or under then look at the Zeiss 15’s or used swaro’s. If your closer the $1000 and under then there’s a few options. Hate to say it since I’ve heard it my whole life but..... save for the swaro’s! Once I got mine I knew why.

As a new hunter without that kinda budget, I've been told that too. I have some Vultures I bought from a cool member on here, and a razor spotter from another great CWT member, and my optics won't be upgraded until I have put aside the cash (maybe 2025? 🤣) to get some 15x56s. I've already bought twice on the scope and other equipment that I thought i could get a decent knock-off that ultimately failed.

I'm a broken record in mentioning this, but I was able to get a side by side comparison between Swaros and Vultures when I went on my glassing lesson with Duwane Adams, It knocked my socks off how we could be looking at the same hill. The Vultures are great, everything is clear and there isn't any edge effect. The details on the mountain and animals were good BUT colors, contrast, brightness, fine detail were nothing when compared to Duwane's Swaro setup.

I know I'm going to be buying twice (but hey, my kid will need optics too), but I'm not buying 3 or 4 times.

• Like 1

If you aren't buying the Swarovski HDs, save yourself a few hundred and buy the meopta 15s over used Swarovski non HD.  They are better in my option and can usually be had for 1100-1200 on these sites. They use the same type glass as the swaro HDs.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

If you aren't buying the Swarovski HDs, save yourself a few hundred and buy the meopta 15s over used Swarovski non HD.  They are better in my option and can usually be had for 1100-1200 on these sites. They use the same type glass as the swaro HDs.  

This is very good advice. Or just buy my ELs on here 😁I promise you won’t regret buying either of them

14 hours ago, Cohunter1989 said:

Yeah it’s kind of what I’ve heard. My wife has other ideas though. But I may just pull the pin and get swarms...

I have Cabela's euros for sale on here for $1200 they are Meopta HD.