Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Anyone find a 3x3

Just now, Big or Bust said:

I am cool bro. I'm not an asshole as I don't think you are even though likely tons of folks on here think you are. You tell it like it is. Like I am right now. 

I really hope you find him or someone does. Sincerely. 

Telling it like it is? Telling me I wanted to upgrade is telling it like it is. Pretty low on your part. people think I’m an butt hole but I don’t say shoot like that. 

I think he wants you to post up a pin with where you were hunting.  We all saw how the TMP buck thread turned out....  His buck today had some ground shrinkage so I think he is looking for new spots.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Telling it like it is? Telling me I wanted to upgrade is telling it like it is. Pretty low on your part. people think I’m an butt hole but I don’t say shoot like that. 

Not trying to say you were gonna upgrade bro. Just brainstorming on your lack of info for folks to try to find your deer and the motivations behind it. One of which is covering up your hunting area. I get it. But just be clear. 

Sorry for insinuating. 

1 hour ago, Big or Bust said:

If you want someone to find a random deer in the state of Arizona, I'd suggest giving a bit more info on where you were so the 200 people that see your post can have a bit of a clue on helping you find your deer unless you don't want him found so you can have a chance to do better this fall. 

Not trying to impose my ethics on you earlier. Everyone views things differently....

Didn’t you tell him about upgrading here?

Dude that sucks and I feel your pain.  Brave of you to post about it but imo that's the right thing to do.  I've wounded more then I care to share but I love archery and suffer the buck fever.  I sure is heck ain't gonna stop either.  Not implying you had the fever since you said he moved. shoot happens,  hope you find him dead or can finish him off.  

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

You've misinterpreted plenty of things I've said here over the years and found something completely different then what I was actually saying.  I dont think anything he said was intentional to insult your character.  Hope you find him man. 

There’s way to many “bro” “‘s” used in this thread! Dude might of shot a deer in the face and is asking if anyone has seen a deer with an arrow in the face. It’s better to ask than not.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

If you want someone to find a random deer in the state of Arizona, I'd suggest giving a bit more info on where you were so the 200 people that see your post can have a bit of a clue on helping you find your deer unless you don't want him found so you can have a chance to do better this fall. 

Not trying to impose my ethics on you earlier. Everyone views things differently....

Why does he need to tell everyone where he was? Are there really that many “random” 3 points with broadheads in their face. Seems pretty recognizable to me.

10 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

And to your comment about me not wanting it to be found so I could upgrade, all I’ll say is you can suck my dick. 

He'd be a fool to accept that invitation if he has kept up here on your experiences with whores. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Help me help you trphyhntr, you should tell us all where it's at..........we would need to know exactly..where it went down....I'm going to start the truck to warm it up and wait for directions......

• Like 1