Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

WTB: Target Rifle Scope

I am looking for a rifle scope with max zoom to 20-25x with quality glass, target suitable reticle, parallax adjustment and good tracking turrets. 

$$$ budget is ballpark 400-600 so a few of the nicer scopes on here right now wont work for me:) 

I am in Tucson, please let me know what you have. 

If nothing comes up I have a discount on Burris and Nightforce through IHEA and will probs get a XTRII, but haven’t ruled out a NF Benchrest. 

I put together a “CWT.com” rifle with a traded barreled mauser action in .308 from a member and an old B&C stock from another. Shoots good. Put an old Bushnell Elite 3200 5-15 I had in the safe on it but its having some tracking issues and the mil crosshairs are too thick for my needs. This will be a paper/steel target rifle. Thanks for looking. 

8190867C-0647-4820-A8AA-14CE6BB319B2.jpeg

9473D20D-B126-44D9-926E-3ED2E4D2383E.jpeg

Natchez Shooters Supply had some Weaver T-24 scopes that are marked down for less than 400.00, at least they did from their last flyer that I received. It's a straight 24x with a 1/8 inch dot. Every Weaver that I have owned has tracked. Weaver has been discontinued, so if the scope goes south I don't know who would fix it for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

Natchez Shooters Supply had some Weaver T-24 scopes that are marked down for less than 400.00, at least they did from their last flyer that I received. It's a straight 24x with a 1/8 inch dot. Every Weaver that I have owned has tracked. Weaver has been discontinued, so if the scope goes south I don't know who would fix it for you.

I ran a T-16 on my Silhouette Rifle for a couple of years usually shooting two matches a month and it never skipped a beat.