Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

T.C. Encore Wood Stock / Fishing Rods - Tucson

1. 11' Roddy Hunter 2 piece 20-50#. Used this to plunk for Chinook on the Columbia River. Was used to cast 14-18 ounces of lead 100+ yards into the river. Those fishing days are behind me now but the rod could be just as effective as a long distance surf cast rod with squid and 8-12 ounces to keep you anchored in the tide in Rocky Point, etc. or for those giant Cats on the Colorado....$25. Pick up in Tucson

2.  Sage VXP 4wt, 4 piece: This is more or less new, fished two days at the stocked ponds at Forest Highlands golf course. Rod got more action on those pig 'bows that it probs will for the remainder of its career...except the 3rd section broke while stringing it up abut a year ago. Due to some miscommunications with Sage customer service I'm not going to pay them to replace the broken section. Interested parties should contact Sage re: replacement. They said they will for $100  when I last communicated with them several months ago.  You can have the three section and case for $25. Please note this is not a complete rod, one section is missing. $25 and you can work out the rest with Sage, they quoted me $100 to replace the broken section. Pick up in Tucson. A more or less new Sage for $125 + whatever they charge you for shipping is a pretty good deal.

3. Thompson Center Encore Walnut stock and foreend, OEM from T.C. Show some wear and has been hunted with but wood still has a nice shiny gloss. $100, would ship for $12 for $112 total via Venmo.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1169.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 12.51.31 PM.png

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_5371.JPG

IMG_7143.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_8704.JPG

Sage SPF. Someone needs the broomstick for long distance channel cats and the wood furniture for style and recoil management on their Encore!

That rod would be great for musky fishing . Too bad we dont know if the trip is on or off yet for this yr. Due to this virus crap.

Relatives and locals not liking  out of state plates etc. 

Stay at home closures are serious to point even relatives aren't as excited as last yr. Who can blame them !

Sage sold. 

TTT 

The TC walnut goes for almost $300 new and Boyds/Stockys are 2 bills. 

Open to trades for reloading equipment or   supplies. 

TTT will be passing through PHX en route to Sedona area Saturday if anyone is interested in the stock or the rod.