mc68

Changes

5 minutes ago, AZ11 said:

I agree with banning trail cams but not sitting at water. I don't think that politicians should have any say in this.

I think people who want to ban something hunting related shouldn’t be allowed to sit water.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I think people who want to ban something hunting related shouldn’t be allowed to sit water.

No it's just how people using cameras affect people sitting at tanks by checking them while they're sitting the tank. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AZ11 said:

No it's just how people using cameras affect people sitting at tanks by checking them while they're sitting the tank. 

I’ve been interrupted more with people walking a tank looking for tracks and sign, I’ve also interrupted more people that way too. Public land allows you to sit the tank and allows them to check their camera. Ethics is what keeps people from doing so, or makes them back off when they notice you there. A house bill can’t regulate ethics.

• Like 9

facebook_1578799941715_146786214176608.jpg

• Like 1

facebook_1578799967552_146811239897692.jpg

• Like 1

So if this becomes law, a guy can sit water at 101 yards and drag his downed animal 101 yards and field dress. Thorpe is a moron. I usually sit back about 300 yards so I don't scare the animals when I crack a 🍺😏

• Like 5

One of my good friends & hunting buddies is a lobbyist with visibility to this bill (No, he is NOT lobbying on behalf of it.).  He said it is basically already dead in it's current form.

S.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, stanley said:

One of my good friends & hunting buddies is a lobbyist with visibility to this bill (No, he is NOT lobbying on behalf of it.).  He said it is basically already dead in it's current form.

S.

Did he tell you why they were being written? Is it related to particular incident or area of the state, or just campaign donation nonsense?

If thats how the ranchers feel I'm gonna stop coyote hunting during calving season.

There’s no reason, other than a self-serving motive, hoping to make a mark on his political career. 

4 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

So if this becomes law, a guy can sit water at 101 yards and drag his downed animal 101 yards and field dress. Thorpe is a moron. I usually sit back about 300 yards so I don't scare the animals when I crack a 🍺😏

Drag a bison I dare you

1 hour ago, NewlyMinted said:

Did he tell you why they were being written? Is it related to particular incident or area of the state, or just campaign donation nonsense?

No he didn't say why.  I'm not even sure he knows specifically why..... (our exchange was via e-mail, not verbally).   From him when I sent him a note asking who was lobbying for it; "It is dead already or will be amended to apply only to private water holes.  It came from ranchers in Coconino County.   It will die.....".  

53 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Drag a bison I dare you

That's where mechanical engineering comes into play. I'm not for it. Just saying it's bull$jit.