azhunter23

Restrictions on hunting over water and trail camera use.

District 6 Representative Bob Thorpe introduced 2 new bills.  HB 2130 & 2131.  the main changes are no hunting within a 100 yards of water and no use of trail cameras any where from July 31st to December 31st. I urge everyone to read the full proposed changes and let Mr. Thorpe know your thoughts.  I was able to get his email address off the internet and send him a email expressing my concerns.  

03830477-3CA8-4E27-B642-A76838366545.png

FF0BFA23-CFC6-4A98-820F-D68AE360D11D.png

D557380C-6D36-43A6-B9FF-62CFAF9A09D8.png

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

Can you please post his email address?

https://www.azleg.gov/emailazleg/?legislatorId=1872

If you do not wish to use this form to email your legislator, please direct your emails to the legislator's userId @azleg.gov. For example, a legislator who has a userId of jjones, would be sent to jjones@azleg.gov. Representative Thorpe's userId is: bthorpe

There’s little point in contacting this POS.  The better move is to contact the other state reps from rural districts and make sure they will vote against it.

• Like 1

An avid outdoorsman?

man they are really infringing on our sport. We need to put a stop to every one of these that arises. They are taking our liberties from all angles.

• Like 1

Wouldn’t surprise me if this guy gets to go on the deer and elk surveys with game and fish.

I propose that when you play basketball you can’t shoot a 3 pointer unless you have both shoes untied. What a frickong joke

Absolutely no reason why that I could find.  Great idea on contacting the other reps.  Says he’s an outdoorsman (Fly fishermen).   

please share in other outdoor groups.   We need to fill his inbox.   I also left a message when I called.  

He moved here from California.

The land of fruits and nuts.

12 minutes ago, JSR said:

He moved here from California.

The land of fruits and nuts.

We need to petition presidente trump and get him to run a branch off his wall up the west bank of the Colorado River while he’s building, keep that trash where it belongs 

• Like 1