azhunter23

Restrictions on hunting over water and trail camera use.

I saw a few comments on here about cameras. To be clear, this proposal would ban all hunting within 100 yards of natural or man made water sources. Anything that holds water. That would eliminate a lot of ground. Not sure what he’s trying to accomplish has anyone heard why he’s proposing this or what he’s trying to solve?  If it ain’t broke don’t fix it..

13 hours ago, Born2hunt said:

I saw a few comments on here about cameras. To be clear, this proposal would ban all hunting within 100 yards of natural or man made water sources. Anything that holds water. That would eliminate a lot of ground. Not sure what he’s trying to accomplish has anyone heard why he’s proposing this or what he’s trying to solve?  If it ain’t broke don’t fix it..

It has been discussed in the other thread.

If the March 20th commission meeting doesn't get cancelled it looks like the AZGFD will ask the commission to initiate rulemaking to restrict the use of Game Cameras.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 654321 said:

If the March 20th commission meeting doesn't get cancelled it looks like the AZGFD will ask the commission to initiate rulemaking to restrict the use of Game Cameras.

Yes, it looks like the G&F is going to take another shot at cameras, I wonder where that came from.   

And look at the agenda all you Owens supporters.  Read thru the lawsuits the commission will discuss at the bottom of the agenda under executive session.  The last one mentions Owens.  Could that be your friend Blake?  😏

Do these people ever stop? Do they not have anything else to do but exercise their ego's and power trips?

• Like 1