azsugarbear

*Sold & Gone* - NIB Savage Axis II Combo in 6.5 Creedmoor

Up for sale is a new Savage Axis II in 6.5 Creedmoor.  Everything is in plastic and in the box exactly as it came from the manufacturer.  Synthetic stock is camo pattern.  The scope is a 3-9x40mm Weaver (a definite step up from the Tasco or Simmons you usually find on these combos).  Selling because grandsons received the exact same rifle from Santa this past Christmas.  Rifle, scope, bolt, magazine, lock and all paperwork included with the original box.  Cash price is $300 firm.  No trades needed at this time.  First "I'll take it" on this CWT thread gets precedence over PM's or text messages based on time.  If you have questions, you can PM here on CWT or text to 602-361-7191.

Savage4.JPG

Savage2.JPG

Savage1.JPG

Savage3.JPG

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

Looks like it is yours.  I live & work in North Phx/Scttsdl area.  When and where would you like to meet up?

Sent you a PM. Shoot me a text and we will get together.

I appreciate the interest, guys.   Please note:  I forgot to mention that this model is the compact model of the Savage Axis II.   Still waiting for final thumbs up from AzDiamondHeat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

I appreciate the interest, guys.   Please note:  I forgot to mention that this model is the compact model of the Savage Axis II.   Still waiting for final thumbs up from AzDiamondHeat.

9 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

10 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

I will still go 2nd.

7 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

Should be fun. When you consider what sales tax would have been, that makes it roughly a $278.00 rifle.😁

12 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

Sent you a PM with my phone number. Shoot me a text and we can meet up.