Sign in to follow this  
AZBIG10

Ted gets his shot

Ran across them a number of times along the road.  I think the 36 units had more out of state license plates than AZ by a margin of three to one.

• Like 5

Almost every crew on you tube came to Az this year. I think we will see a huge influx of out of state hunters in Dec and Jan because of the amount coverage and exposure this avenue provides. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, jim said:

Almost every crew on you tube came to Az this year. I think we will see a huge influx of out of state hunters in Dec and Jan because of the amount coverage and exposure this avenue provides. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. 

And we can see the OTC tags go bye bye

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jim said:

Any good videos as a result?

6 hours ago, jim said:

It’s terrible. Hopefully we go to draw archery 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cw4192 said:

Need to shut down all archery hunts by December 10 every year period

On my birthday bruh( What gives? I’m a fun guy

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

It’s terrible. Hopefully we go to draw archery 

Unfortunately it's not if, only a matter of when.  Utah, New Mexico and Colorado are all a draw at this point.  AZG&F will miss all the non resident dollars and so will many business's.  Too many people, not enough game.

Nice video of some really good bucks, thx for posting.