Sign in to follow this  
KBarter

Nikons scope deals

I thought there used to be a thread on here to share bargains but I couldn't find it. 

Just a heads up on Eurooptics is blowing out some Nikon scopes now that Nikon has stopped making scopes. 

upper end rifle scopes are not as good as Zeiss.  I have both and for the money I would go with Zeiss over Nikon.

11 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

upper end rifle scopes are not as good as Zeiss.  I have both and for the money I would go with Zeiss over Nikon.

Definitely agree, but these are about 50% off. Have a M-Tactical .223 4-16x44 in my cart right now, thinking about putting it on a 6.5x284. 

1 hour ago, KBarter said:

I thought there used to be a thread on here to share bargains but I couldn't find it.

Not sure if you had a different one in mind but this one started a while back.

Word is Nikon is  getting out of the scope business. Not certain though. 
I like my Nikon scopes and needed one repaired and they took good care of me.

to be more specific, I was checking the zero on two rifles prior to a hunt.  I was shooting into the afternoon sun.  the Zeiss scope was clear.  The Nikon scope was "cloudy" from looking into the setting sun.  Most of the time this would not be an issue but if it had been a big buck at 400 yards I probably would not have been able to locate the target and get a shot off with the Nikon scope

I have a Nikon Monarch 5, I think it's a 3-15 with a Nikoplex reticle, the glass is as good as my 2 Leupold VX-3i 4.5x14 scopes and it tracks also.