Bryanb217

2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale!! $2,900 Great Economy Commuter Car or

2006 Toyota Corolla Matrix in Excellent Running Condition. New Tires, New Brakes, Oil Changes on the regular, New Battery. Just had it Fully Detailed and DOLLED-UP ready to drive away as if it were NEW!!!! Never had any issues with this car mechanically. A/C runs very cold and hard!! Power windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control, 4 Cylinder, Front-Wheel Drive. No oil or fluid leaks. Solid engine and transmission. Red exterior with Black cloth interior. I am upgrading and need the room in the garage. Hatchback allows for plenty of cargo area with seats down. Great economical commute car, or for a student! Even comes with the millenial anti-theft device of manual transmission!! 

What more can I say?? It's a Toyota and easily has another 200,000 miles in this hog!!! Super affordable and reliable transportation. Books NADA at $3,775. Will let go for $2,900!!

Let's get this out of my garage this weekend!! Please text 480-238-6362 or reply to this ad with the e-mail. No trades!!Pic6.thumb.jpg.8221f1847427d9d46e29b523d28c37bc.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

241k. Mostly highway commute. I’m the second owner. I purchased it from a commuter that drove back and forth from SunCity to Downtown Phoenix. Books NADA at $3,775. Regular maintenance with new tires, new battery, and new brakes. Car should go easily another 200k miles.