goinhuntn

Popcorn thread continues on MonsterMuleys>com

2 hours ago, Titanium700 said:

So?

how long was he banned from hunting in Arizona?

and I know they are included with I think 30+ states which is reciprocal on banning.

Is new mexico one of those states?

2 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Not long enough.  But a poacher will still poach.....I mean, do you think a little thing like "breaking the law" will stop him.....didn't before.

True, but... I'm sure tons of people recognize him,  his vehicles etc. He's collected quite the conglomerate of haters, and just like shake n bake nobull helped!   I think it would be pretty hard for him to pull off much law breaking with a lot of people who will probably be keeping an eye on him. 

xxxx dude, if I was told I couldn't hunt for 10 years I'd blow my head off.  Although, I also wanna blow my head off when I get my neighbors mail and have to take it to them.  Uugghhh, agonizing.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

True, but... I'm sure tons of people recognize him,  his vehicles etc. He's collected quite the conglomerate of haters, and just like shake n bake nobull helped!   I think it would be pretty hard for him to pull off much law breaking with a lot of people who will probably be keeping an eye on him. 

xxxx dude, if I was told I couldn't hunt for 10 years I'd blow my head off.  Although, I also wanna blow my head off when I get my neighbors mail and have to take it to them.  Uugghhh, agonizing.  

Holy cow. You might wanna get checked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThomC said:

Has he stood before the AZ commission and plead his case yet?  Wouldn't want to miss that.  

Now way he shows up.

5 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Interesting he pled his case on MM, but nothing here. 

The true facts are here and he knows it. Over there, it’s just a “drive by” to an uninformed audience. Most don’t know the full story. He knows he’d be in trouble trying that stunt here.

14 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Interesting he pled his case on MM, but nothing here. 

Yup, sorry AZ8 but as I was typing...

Nothing against the MM guys, but CWT is a special place that is much closer to home for him.

1- How many guys got on that few-page thread and left a positive comment without any idea of the truth after it had been exposed.

2- How many guys have called out and threads and pages have been dedicated to the clown here on CWT.

Truly a POS. If he was even halfway decent he would have been here. It worked (for many) when he was telling the truth about being a camera thief. 

• Like 1