Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Kobe Bryant farewell

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

if i remember right she had 4 dudes semen in her so the dna test was compromised. give that a sniff test. she saw an opportunity for money and took it. 

No those aren't the facts. She had her BFs DNA found in her undergarments, Kobes DNA in her. She also had signs of force like bleeding, bruised neck from strangulation.

In court, Kobe said he was into that stuff with all his GFs but his wife wasn't so he had to cheat on her. 

Maybe he turned his life around?

So sad for all those lost. The radio station was blaming the NWS for not issuing a fog alert. But anyone knows fog when they see it, and pilots in that region know to look for it and how to deal with it. Wonder what kind of pressure the pilot may have been under if fog was the case.

• Like 1

Famous people die too. The saddest part of this is the kids involved.  

As for the hotel clerk,  I believe she knew what was going on and seized an opportunity for a pay day. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Edge said:

No those aren't the facts. She had her BFs DNA found in her undergarments, Kobes DNA in her. She also had signs of force like bleeding, bruised neck from strangulation.

In court, Kobe said he was into that stuff with all his GFs but his wife wasn't so he had to cheat on her. 

Maybe he turned his life around?

So sad for all those lost. The radio station was blaming the NWS for not issuing a fog alert. But anyone knows fog when they see it, and pilots in that region know to look for it and how to deal with it. Wonder what kind of pressure the pilot may have been under if fog was the case.

after some research i see it was actually 3 not 4. kobe, the bf, and the bellboy. it was thought that the bellboy and her came up with the scheme. He got me too’d before #meetoo was a thing. Bunch of believe all women Hillary voters in this thread. Most chicks love to be choked in bed, but it also makes good evidence if you’re gonna claim you were raped and get a big payday like she did 

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

How much did she get?

$2.5 million settle, agree with trophyhntr she was looking for a payday, too bad this thread got to this.

RIP

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

Sad and tragic for all involved but at a time like this let’s not all pass judgment from ones past, I’m sure most on here have a ghost in the closet they would rather not be reminded of at any time- no one is perfect.

Not all "ghosts" are equal. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ctafoya said:

This country needs a kick in the nuts. He was a basketball player. That's it. Why is this front page news? 

He was more than a basketball player, inspired millions of people - he also represented his country in the Olympics and won gold, that was a proud moment... 

He wasn't even old enough sign his contract when he entered the NBA, was rightfully immature for the first stage of his career , but he grew into a role model, incrdible work ethic, father figure, business owner, dude spoke like 5 languages, helped many.... i could go on and on....  

If he was "just a basketball player" what are the rest of us?    Who should the country morn for?   Inspire me with your life story 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, 520HUNT said:

Was Kobe a hunter? I thought this was a hunting forum.

He killed the suns on a regular basis.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

RIP to all involved. I hope the family members can move on from this tragedy. If y’all  dont like seeing in on the news turn off your Tv, your phone, etc. go fishing!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

RIP to all involved. I hope the family members can move on from this tragedy. If y’all  dont like seeing in on the news turn off your Tv, your phone, etc. go fishing!

They will move on fine with millions$$$

18 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I’d rather have my dad and mom than millions. 

If mom and dad are in heaven...I'll take the millions...

Heaven is such a more wonderful place than this nasty world.

• Like 4