Sign in to follow this  
5alivefishing

Heads up ref: Zoocityarmory

The above person has sent me an unsolicited PM reference selling a shotgun. He / she has been a member since Thursday and sent a picture of the gun that is amazingly similar to one I found on google images when I conducted a quick check after getting that “feeling”. The person gave “Bob” as reference on CWT but couldn’t provide a name on the site or a last name without permission?? The phone number given goes to VM. This is for info only. 

34F8B6E1-BA76-456B-A2A4-C9F7B37BCDD2.jpeg

• Like 1

He did the same to me. I had commented on a Ruger Vaquero that was for sale here. So then this Zoo guy sends me a PM saying he has one for sale for $510. I just declined. My experience with guys who post hours after joining are just scammers. This seems to hold true to that theory. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5alivefishing said:

The above person has sent me an unsolicited PM reference selling a shotgun. He / she has been a member since Thursday and sent a picture of the gun that is amazingly similar to one I found on google images when I conducted a quick check after getting that “feeling”. The person gave “Bob” as reference on CWT but couldn’t provide a name on the site or a last name without permission?? The phone number given goes to VM. This is for info only. 

34F8B6E1-BA76-456B-A2A4-C9F7B37BCDD2.jpeg

I’d guess naturebob. 

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Report it. There’s a button for that.

I wasn’t aware but found it and did report it. Thank you 

• Like 1

PMed me about some Binos as well.
 He sure has a lot of inventory that matches what we are interested in.  🤔🤥🤥🤥

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think a bunch of these guys are scammer trolls on facebook forums and when guys ask where to sell guns many of us suggest coues and they listen... it is unfortunate but with a little common sense we are good. 👍 

Definitely a scammer. Zoo City Armory is legit but if you check the email address in there post it has an extra "Y" on "Armoryy" which is ZCA address does not have. They sent me a PM as well telling me they had a gun I wanted at a great price. I hit the report icon so hopefully they go away.

• Like 1

The best is when the pm has 2 different fonts. The body of the messages one font then the item description is a different font. That makes me laugh.

• Like 1