Sign in to follow this  
5alivefishing

Heads up ref: Zoocityarmory

The admins should implement a 50 post minimum before any newbie can sell on CWT.

50 seems high. Maybe 5 or 10 for those of us who are quiet folks. 
Or 2 or 3 weeks after a person signs up.  
need some sort of screening for newbies 

If they can’t offer a little to the site and pay some dues, they can’t sell anything.  I’m for 6 months 30 posts.  Nothing big just a thumbs up counts. 

Problem is these people have computers that will do the work for them and get those posts up to standards. 🤷‍♂️ we just have to be able to spot them which is relatively easy.

I do feel bad for the few outta state legit guys that wanna buy or sell but they also do things like say "hey I will ship it to you and you can check it out then pay me" (non firearms).. Sorry but nobody legit just randomly starts wanting to buy, sell or trade firearms in another state on a random forum where they no nobody. 🤷‍♂️ or ammunition derrp. Do they not have a state, town, city etc of their own to do this where it does not cost a arm and a leg to ship or transfer?? Maybe local hunt forums. It is sometimes hard to believe how stupid scammers think others are but right about then I hear about someone getting scammed on a 2k pair of optics or a  like this and I wanna slap them for being so naive.

Or they start the post with something like "GOOD DAY".. *you will soon see what I am referring to. :)

Some post stuff for sale then post as sold and they do this a half dozen times or so but nobody actually bought anything cuz it wasn't ever for sale they are just building a false trust with us. 🤔

Oh well good luck everyone and don't be afraid to hit the report button.