Sign in to follow this  
gauchoand

WTB Youth Camo clothes and day pack

Taking the boy on Javelina hunt for first time. Looking for at least a nice jacket, gloves, beanie or hat. He’s a skinny kid wont be able to tolerate the cold well. 

He’s youth 10/12 according to wife maybe youth medium. 

Interested in whatever you have please let me know, I just know these kids grow through them so fast so hate to buy new.

LOCATED in N phoenix Peoria area.

thanks

I've got a 'junior' size backpack he can have.  Old style backpack with aluminum frame.  Blue color, cargo hold size is more of day pack, but room on frame to hang sleeping bag, etc. It's a little dusty from sitting on the garage shelf for years, but it is yours, if you want it.  Live near Tatum & Bell.

2 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

I've got a 'junior' size backpack he can have.  Old style backpack with aluminum frame.  Blue color, cargo hold size is more of day pack, but room on frame to hang sleeping bag, etc. It's a little dusty from sitting on the garage shelf for years, but it is yours, if you want it.  Live near Tatum & Bell.

Thanks for the generous offer AZBear, I just want a small daypack so I can reinforce the idea to carry appropriate gear in case something were to happen. We will be car camping.

Sir my name is Dave Bruns. I am VP of the Az Deer Association. I can give you a few beanies, a few long sleeve shirts and a really nice hunter orange vest, and a ball cap. I will look and see if we have anything else left from last yrs camp. Please give me a call. Thanks Dave 602-228-1719