Sign in to follow this  
5nRamirez

New Addiction

9 hours ago, Gerrtrud said:

When I read "New addiction," I thought it was about drugs :) I hope vegetarians don't see these pictures. Lol.

Thanks for joining today ... looking forward to your contributions. 

Nice pig ramirez 

On 9/5/2022 at 3:16 PM, trphyhntr said:

Idk, I think I’d rather admit being addicted to hard drugs than javelina hunting. 

Why is that?  Because this guy is a dick and craps on everyone.  Cancer on this site.  

7 minutes ago, savagman said:

Why is that?  Because this guy is a dick and craps on everyone.  Cancer on this site.  

Jfc man, lighten up. Why is that, just to piss you off. You get mad really easy.  

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Why, just to piss you off. You get mad really easy. 

Not mad at all.  Pointing out that this young man was proud of his Javelina and you crapped on him.  Others said, great job, congrats, you had to crap on him.  Prove me wrong.  Show me how positive and encouraging you have been.  

You won't be able to do that because you have been a turd to too many people.  Here's your mirror.  Take a look at the POS you've been to fellow CWT members and fellow hunters 

2 minutes ago, savagman said:

Not mad at all.  Pointing out that this young man was proud of his Javelina and you crapped on him.  Others said, great job, congrats, you had to crap on him.  Prove me wrong.  Show me how positive and encouraging you have been.  

You won't be able to do that because you have been a turd to too many people.  Here's your mirror.  Take a look at the POS you've been to fellow CWT members and fellow hunters 

I bet I’m friends with and have been on more hunts with CW members than you have. not surprising, you seem high strung. I’ve made some enemies too. 

Just now, briant_az said:

@savagman

why don’t you take the fighting to a PM. This is just as bad as crapping on everyone’s post. No one wants to see you guys bicker in ever post on this forum. 

You are right.  I apologize.

But why let trphyguy crap on everyone for years?  It was time someone called him out.  

16 minutes ago, savagman said:

But why let trphyguy crap on everyone for years?  It was time someone called him out.  

Why don’t you tell us what your problem is. You seem to have a hard on for life

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, savagman said:

I hope you didn’t think you were the first?