Presmyk

Akc black and white lab pups

Anyone looking for a new hunting buddy? Akc papered pups  2 white male ,2 white female , 2 black male and a black female  4 weeks now  $650 pm questions mom and dad on site, will be ready beginning of marchFB_IMG_1580343298466.jpg.2b84d7aa98ab6fdaa6b8a757b18e160a.jpgFB_IMG_1578096555309.thumb.jpg.4a09bc03b97ba176d497a048d11d544a.jpg47015.thumb.jpeg.605877c090eb57419f57bbb7fae0e22b.jpeg

• Like 3

dang it to heck.  I just put down one of my two last night.  This seems tooooo coincidental.  By March we may be past the rough part and interested. I can't take this to the Mrs. yet, its still  pretty raw here. I'll circle back with you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

10 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

dang it to heck.  I just put down one of my two last night.  This seems tooooo coincidental.  By March we may be past the rough part and interested. I can't take this to the Mrs. yet, its still  pretty raw here. I'll circle back with you.

Sorry man.

19 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Sucks man. Nothing like man's best friend.

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

do it

1 hour ago, CouesPursuit said:

Do Mom and Dad hunt?

Mom shed hunts no fowl

1 hour ago, AZAV8ER said:

Both Sire and Dam look young. How old are the mom& dad?

She is 3 and he is a big 1

3 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Sorry for the loss it's never easy

Yes a bit to early for me too had two of my labs stolen from us. "Boss" a 1y old white lab and "Clutch" a 8m old chocolate lab.  My family is still pretty bummed out. We live in the out skirts of Florence and we have a lot of weekend warriors that come to ride to the Box Canyon.        

They will be ready to acompany on the great shed hunts March to help pick up all the brown gold! Lol

• Like 1